Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 34

Update. Latest tekken tag characters's you've mastered.

:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
So tekken tag 2 has been out for a while and do you still play it. I do and am slowly getting better with Asuka and Haowrang.

I plan to read the wiki more and am reading about the characters in the concept art book that came with it.

So who have you mastered lately??

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmikethelgnd:
MikeTheLGND Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I've mastered Marduk and while doing that I've un-mastered Raven and I'm picking up Jaycee too
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
Cool, marduk the aussie. Haven't herd of people mastering him too often. Raven is also very deadly. I'm trying Asuka atm and i used to master Heihachi and am still pretty good with him.
what system do you play on?
Ps3, i am really into soul calibur v atm. wanting to get better aquainted with the cast from calibur and i read the concept art book for both of them all the time. I use Hilda in soul.
I played 5 for a lil while but I liked 4 more, I play mitsurugi, maxi and voldo though
Cool, i haven't really tried them in v but i've play mitsurugi in iv. Can't wait for vi on the next gen hopefully.
the fighting game I miss more than anything is Bloody Roar lol Im waiting for a new one but I dont think there is any plans in motion to make one
The name is familiar.
:iconjamestehgamer96:
JamesTehGamer96 Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
As someone who just got into the series as of street fighter x tekken i have mastered Jin, Nina and Lili
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
Oh cool. Jin is really good. Also i meant Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and not Street Fighter x Tekken but still good to hear.
Add a Comment: