Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Which version of Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two do you think is the best?

:iconpatch444:
Patch444 Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Epic Mickey 2 comes out tommorrow and I wanted to know everyone's opinion on which console would be the best to play it on: Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii U?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsisterhipster:
SisterHipster Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm sorry to not be answer your question, but I have another about the game: can you just strictly play it as a two player mode game? I have no one in my home to play the game with, and will get it whether the Wii graphics aren't good or not.
:iconsvenovic:
Svenovic Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The second player can drop in and out at any point. If you play alone Oswald will just follow you.
:iconpharaoh-ink:
Pharaoh-Ink Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I'm not sure. The first one I got for Wii obviously, so I kind of wanted to stick with that console, but I have an Xbox now and was wondering if I should get it for that. :O I am so indecisive.
Well the Xbox version certainly looks better, but I'm wondering how well the painting mechanic will work with a controller.
That was one of my thoughts too. :nod: I'm just not sure. Would it come with an alternate controller that I'd have to buy, or...? :lol:
Oh god, I hope it doesn't use Kinect. :noes:
:stare: That alone would make me buy the Wii version. I'm all for standing, that's fine, but the room I have my Xbox in isn't large enough for it as it is. :lol: I don't think it would work out well in my case.
The Wii version doesn't look all that hot (which is weird because the first one looked great). I'm waiting to see some Wii U footage.

Also, does it come out for PC or doesn't it? They seem to be really damn quite about it.
Add a Comment: