Closed to new replies
November 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 115

Make a tough gaming decision

:iconcannibal-cartoonist:
Cannibal-Cartoonist Nov 17, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Announce a tough gaming decision you're going through, and we'll all help you resolve it.

Do I buy a Playstation or an xBox? (Already have both, its an example)
Do I stay up all night getting the platinum trophy for Tintin?
Should I play Star Wars Kinect all day or get a real exercise game?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsteelbender:
steelbender Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Why must developers pressure such ridiculous deadlines, which almost always end in a flop. Question being, should I still recognize darksouls as a good game, despite being one of the most horrid cases of a rush port I've ever seen?
:iconscorpafied:
JET SET RADIOOOO!!! got it yesterday, although i was sick as all hell i didn't stop playing :P

so here is my delima do i wait and hope they re-release Jet Set Radio Future or do i purchase an old xbox just so i can play that one game?
:iconvic-viper-001:
vic-viper-001 Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm conflicted. should I keep on buying games for my iPod Touch & support a company that many gamers say is slowly killing the videogame industry. Even if the games I'm buying are awesome despite being on a touch screen. Or, should I say Screw Apple and steer clear of anything that might contribute to killing off traditional videogames? Bear in mind I'm already steering clear of the casual and Free to play crap.
:iconmisterkhact:
MisterKhact Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Get a PC, filthy console peasant.
:iconcannibal-cartoonist:
Cannibal-Cartoonist Nov 19, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I have one, but since I don't give a shit about first person shooters or MMOs like the PC masterrace, I never play anything on it.
:icontenchi-del-dante:
You should
not go to work
you should
bang on the drum all day
:iconwhiskyomega:
WhiskyOmega Nov 19, 2012  Professional General Artist
I really, really want to own Halo 4 and be able to play it...but I only have a PS3.

I'm flat-broke so it's not like I can rush out and buy a 360 and even if I had that sort of money, I could probably use it more towards bills and groceries.

Don't really know what to do.

I've already played Halo 4 but only because I mug my brother for his 360 whenever I go over to his place. XD
:iconmrkillzo:
mrkillzo Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i'm compleatly lame. but here goes.

i got a ps2. meh... playing Evil Dead something or other.

anyway. i got lost in the woods and it's really dark. i'm horrible at directions. i spent hours backtracking myself and keep geting lost. >_<

should i quit the game, restart the level, or keep playing from the spot i left off?
:iconbrittnio:
brittniO Nov 21, 2012
Have you tried a walkthrough?
:iconmrkillzo:
mrkillzo Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
ps.

thanks =D
Add a Comment: