Tapestry Twist on app market

Hello friends, long time DA artist, we just released another iOS game called Tapestry Twist, please download, rate, and enjoy :)

Difficult puzzle game, and the difficulty ramps up quickly on the bigger puzzles :)

Thanks
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What's the plotline?
There is little to no plotline, its a puzzle game for the sake of puzzles. Similar to sudoku, cross words, etc. There is however progressive point tracking and achievments
Why should I play a game if there's no story?
not all games need a story. Is there a story to pong? Is there a story to Tetris? and I do mean the original versions.

If you need a story to find the motivation to play a game, this is not a game for you. Most games do not suit most players. This game is tailored towards logical people who enjoy solving puzzles and using there brain.

I do agree that games with strong stories are engaging, but I do not see a reason to apply a story tacked on to a game where only the gameplay is central.
Does tetris have a story line? No...
I would hope that, yes, a game is difficult on a difficult setting.

That shouldn't really be a selling point.
go download it and try it, I have a hard time on easy, lol. Thats what I meant by difficult. I agree that hard setting should be fairly hard from a gameplay standpoint :D

its a puzzle game, and in my opinion designed for people with a fair amount of patience and logic. If you begin to argue that it should be easier on easy mode, I would agree but not every puzzle game can be dumbed down enough to be easier, lol

Enjoy