Who hates call of duty?

I like halo more.
Comments114
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I like BOTH! Then I get to enjoy playing both! :D
I don't think it's SOOPER DOOPER BEST GAME EVAR, but I don't hate it either. I have genuinely enjoyed playing it, but I wouldn't give it five stars or anything like that.
I don't care for "Call Of Duty" at all, since I believe that realism in those kind of games actually kills the creativity of other video games.
I've yet to play a CoD that I didn't like.
I used to enjoy COD games, but today they are just shallow little shooters that lose all meaning to me after a week of playing.
Whiny 9 year old kids online ruined it for me. =__=
Like BOTH! Then you can enjoy both of them! :D
i only liked the WW2 ones :/
Not me. I tend to like it for what it is. Granted I do like Halo more, but I like Half Life, Turok 1, and Serious Sam FAR more.
CoD isn't really something spectacular and the devs know it. It's trigger happy arcade romp with emphasis on rather simple solid gameplay over everything else. It didn't change much from it's conception so there is no reason for me to ask for more. If I did want more, I'd play the games I listed. As far as I'm concerned, I don't see much wrong with the series, however this is strictly the opinion of some faceless furfag on DA so don't take it seriously.
Pfft, screw CoD. Give me Killer7 and I'll call it a day :B
It's not that I hate Call of Duty... FPS games just ain't my thing :shrug:
I am a strong advocate of Halo, but for some reason Call of Duty has never appealed to me. I do not like in multi-player you can tell where everyone is all the time, or that they can not jump at all. The realism has never been pleasing, I like fantasy style games. CoD will never have the appeal that Halo does
I have never liked Call of Duty. The whole series is just boring to me. I've grown to dislike it even more in the recent years as I constantly hear morons and 12 year olds brag about their leet sniping skillz and whatnot.

However if I had to say one good thing about it, is that the Nazi Zombies thing was kinda cool when I first played it.
Omg, don't say that about COD. You guys are n00bs.
I don't hate the series but I don't like the series. Grant I can just mute but there are so many tryhard pre-pubescant children that don't know how to have fun and there is always one major flaw they can never do right, it's either connection or balance. I love Treyarch, I really do but they usually arn't that good at making good connectivity. Planetside 2 just came out so I am enjoying that a lot more than COD, Halo, Killzone, or BF has ever given me.
It's not a bad game. Maybe because I'd just spin in circles and commit suicide. :P
I don't hate the game, but I hate how it's influenced other franchises that shouldn't be taking influence from a it, like final fantasy and resident evil.

But for shooting games, I've always been more of a Doom/Deus Ex guy.
pokemonz is sooooooooo much bettar guys. stop playing a stupid overrated game. cod sucks and its overrated.
Personally I don't understand why people hate COD as much as they do. Is it because of the fans? Are games and gaming companies really responsible for childish fans?

In actuality it's just a video game and I don't really find it that bad. Nothing special but something that will entertain me for a amount of time.
I don't hate it, but I sure love reading all the hate comments.

My thoughts on it though? It was exciting for the first few games, but then it just felt like the same old thing over and over. People like that though. It's like food!
I liked Modern warfare a lot when it came out , both the single campaign and the multiplayer that I actually played so much that It made my grades fall from A's to D's when I was in High school.

I liked World of War which was released after MW but after Modern warfare 2 I just stopped playing them cause it felt like I was playing the same game but with different maps. To me it felt like playing an Add-on ( or DLC ) and not a brand new game. So I stopped playing after MW2 ( I did get MW3 from a friend though cause I wanted to know the end of the story , ... which was kinda lame but anyways ).

I felt the same way with Assassin's creed revelations , but Happy that Assassin's creed 3 turned out better than expected ... apart from all those glitches ... but hey it's not a bad game.
I'm not a shooter fan
I don't hate it as such, rather I haven't the slightest intrest in the franchise.

Tf2 has been mentioned alot and is easily one of the greatest multiplayer games ever ever.

Anyone played MAG? It's a ps3 exclusive objective bases fps with up to 256 players. Fun as hell.
Played Mag ( It's free on psn ) I only played a couple of times but it kinda sucks that when you start you're put out with pros when you are a noob. lol.

I prefer TF2 < best multiplayer fps and It's free ( I turned premium cause the game rocks ! spent a lot of my money on it. )