Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

What would you like to see in a future Resident Evil game?

:iconlonefox95:
lonefox95 Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
What would you like to see in a future Resident Evil game? This can be anything. Characters, enemies, weapons, features, etc.

In a future game, I'd like to see Claire Redfield return as a playable character. A return to the gory deaths of RE4. More survival horror than action. And perhaps a lot more underwater enemies and underwater sequences than Revelations.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconaazmatazz:
Aazmatazz Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nico Belic....wait wrong thread lol
:iconsvenovic:
Svenovic Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
An actual end to the series.
:iconrush-the-chosen-one:
Rush-the-chosen-one Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
An actual Resident Evil game.
:icondeithmare:
Deithmare Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
An actual Resident Evil game.
:icontheredsnifit:
TheRedSnifit Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
-Horror
-HUNK
-Horror
-No poorly-placed Cowadoody action sequences (coughcoughRevelationscough)
-Horror
-In-context puzzles
-Limited ammo (so far, the only games with really limited ammo was RE1, REmake, and maybe 4)
-Horror
lonefox95 Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Definitely more horror. Revelations did have quite a few jump scares early on (especially SPOILER ALERT, the body in the vent and when you see undead Rachael the first time and maybe the underwater section when you get eaten by those blobs) but it didn't have enough in my opinion.

HUNK had better return in a future game. Whether he's a bad guy or good guy, I don't care, but he has to come back.

As for puzzles and limited ammo, they're two of the things that made the series a success to begin with. So they must bring them back.
:icontheredsnifit:
TheRedSnifit Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
Revelations could have been the scariest RE out there, if they hadn't spoiled it by throwing in action sequences. Such is life.
lonefox95 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
It just seems that Capcom wants to ruin RE by replacing good old horror with guns blazing action.
:iconhoggys2much:
hoggys2much Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
I just want the gorgeous Claire back that's all.

Just what is Crapcom's problem with her? Why do they hate her so much?

BRING BACK CLAIRE!
:iconerotome:
Erotome Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
I would really like a return to the roots of the horror genre and a move away from the fast-paced hollywood-esque drama and action that's recently developed in the BH/RE series. I miss the scarier stuff so I hope the next will be a little darker and less action-oriented.
Add a Comment: