To COD or not to COD?

tHAt is the qUEStiOn.....

same old? or not???
Comments43
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Multiplayer madness. Fun as well... Single player is okay... i guess. I really don't care about of the extra stuff such as zombies and spec ops.
Yes .... but i think as always only for the Single player in my case ^^;
Mass Effect, bitch.
Grand Theft Auto V
Assassin's Creed III
SimCity
Got ACIII already. Loving it. Sim City looks epic too but 2013?!
I'm interested to see how SimCity's multiplayer feature will come into play.
Woah MP?! I diddnt even know a new sim city existed untill a few weeks back. No clue how that will work :S
Yeah, it was mentioned at E3 back in May.
They say that you can connect your city to other cities, your sim-people can visit other cities, and more.
Not to COD. There are no shortage of shooters that you need to play COD.
Would you accept games before this gen?
Not any more... I don't have any thing apart from my 360 now.
Not to COD. Read a book, go Chessboxing with a friend, recite the 1st 18 lines of Canterbury Tales' Prologue.

Only then do you have my permission to COD.
......... Is it.... That good?? (or bad) ?! lol
It's a Dark Knight Rises reference.
Oh... I really didn't like that film so only remember walking out the movies wanting a refund.... Bane taken out by... Catwoman?!..... No.... But don't get me started please! Lol
Oh, specifically about Black Ops II? I think it looks interesting. I may actually consider grabbing it whenever it drops below 40 bucks.

*pre-emptive responses*

Yes I am serious.

No, seriously, I can wait.

I usually wait until most games are in the 10-30 dollar range because I have limited cash (holidays and birthday), and even if I do start getting articles published, I'm not splurging all my money when I know I can get more games for my buck that are just a year or two old.
I hear ya there... They release so many games these days a few slip through the net.. By the time i go looking to by them they are a fraction of the original cost!. WIN!
Especially if you watch Amazon's PC games. I remember seeing some games like Mafia II for around 4 bucks.
I dont have a high spec pc these days.... Just a laptop good enough to run photoshop! lol
Then there's always Good Old Games (GOG) dot com. They've got tons of classics from many years back.