Closed to new replies
November 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 46

Internet Trolling in online gaming

:iconraccoon-rocketeer:
Raccoon-Rocketeer Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I absolutely hate those that are Internet Trolling whenever playing an online game, it ruins the game for everybody including myself, why do people like being assholes whether it be saying QQ for no reason or being rude by telling me I suck at the game even if I'm trying my best. Probably the two worst games to have Internet Trolling in my experience are League of Legends and World of Warcraft, after that it's any FPS game whether it be your CoD's, your Halo's or your Team Fortress 2's. Seriously, what is everybody's problem? Playing any online game just turns me off now, why did it have to be like this? I used to like WoW myself but it's since gone downhill.

Why can't people just get along like a normal happy community and have fun?

I do miss the days of having actual friends to play games with, now I hardly play with anybody. :(

Now I just play mostly Minecraft on my own since playing online is non-existent.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfrogessa:
Frogessa Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Grow a thicker skin and don't give up on gaming, there is not a single gamer who haven't. Usually they are hormone driven teenagers or immature di***s. I get at least one primitive, grammatically incorrect and senseless insult a week and I usually put it here: [link] you see now? you are not alone :hug:
:icondraconicparagon:
DraconicParagon Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Idiots are everywhere, that's what I have learned in life. Can't get away from 'em, even in the digital realm. I mostly just play games by myself now, or with my close friends, cause I know I will have fun with them when I do.
:iconasukakissu:
AsukaKissu Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I once ate chicken while on mic, I didn't even notice. This is what happened:
Guy: ASUKA IS SUKIN DIK
me: no, I'm just eating chicken.
Guy: NO GUIZE SRSLY, SHEZ SUKIN DIK.
Everybody else: What kind of chicken?
me: Tandoori
guy: OH IS A INDIAN COK
me: shut up.

that guy also asked to be my boyfriend after all that, nthx bra.
:iconnokapiplz:
NOKAPIplz Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
I got cussed out on TF2 quite a bit. Sure, some douchebags are funny, but I find most of them annoying. Thank goodness I can mute the bastards.
:iconvince-dixon:
Vince-Dixon Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It's unfortunate that this happens, but if people are such douche bags in real life, I doubt people will act any different in an online environment. I get where you are coming from. Truth be told, I didn't start playing games online until late 2008. The first game I ever went online in was Super Smash Bros. Brawl. For the first week or two I was having a great time. It was exciting playing against other people across the globe other than people I knew in my local area. Later I realized that things weren't all happy fun sunshine in the world of online gaming. From glitch abusers, trollers, to hackers, the experience went south. Now that's just the Wii. When I moved to Xbox 360 the experience seemed 2x worse. Now you got verbal abuse. People feel so much more empowered anonymously behind a might, no? What I've come to the conclusion of was that all gamers what to do nowadays online is to make someone else feel miserable just to make themselves feel good. I'm not saying online gaming is bad, but playing with random nobodies gets really old after awhile. These days I just play offline and limit online play to just friends.
:iconprofessormegaman:
ProfessorMegaman Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
The world of internet gaming is full of bitter, hate-filled, antisocial people whose primary goal is to make others feel bad. The great thing about playing online is that it provides the distance and anonymity they require to behave that way. If they tried it in your home, an arcade or a tournament, they'd get their asses thoroughly kicked.

Pay it no mind. When it comes to dealing with pricks, I'm of a mind to believe that if I don't respect a person than their words shouldn't affect me. Why lose sleep over some douchebag with a username like "URaFagLOL". Let him hate all he wants. And laugh because you can almost guarantee that kind of behavior has made them angry, lonely failures in almost every aspect of their lives. When the game ends, they have nothing but a self-made shit pile of an existence to look forward to.
:iconbaseball777:
baseball777 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
You are SO right. Happy Thanksgiving!
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah, they're awful, all right...

I still love laughing at memes about them :XD: [link] [link] [link]
:iconroobspice:
RoobSpice Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
Most of the trolls I've come in contact with were bad at trolling so its never bothered me. Whether its in an online game or on a forum :v

Called a troll adorable and he/she replied "yo mamma adorable." How does one even respond to that??????

Anyway, its best you just ignore it, have a good laugh or something. I would suggest a game, but I think it would be in bad taste to do it here :v
:iconmrgamer01:
MRGamer01 Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Just deal with it, it's a part of the online experience anymore. Even at most times now it's funny.
Add a Comment: