What about GW2?

There's a time since I was thinking about purchasing Guild Wars 2, a couple of friends are playing it and they said me that it's really good, but I'm not so into online gaming and I want to know more opinions about this game concretely (because if I'm going to spend my money in a game, I need to know how much I will be addicted to it, hahaha)
Players, do you recommend it or not?
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yo ahora prefiero que te pilles el SWTOR titi que ahora es gratis y vale 9€ ( y a mi me parece que mola mas) :XD:
Pabli se fue del GW2 por que canso y volvio al Lineage, asi que yo hace bastante que no entro~
oye, pues juega este finde, que hay una beta del 15 al 19 y la estoy usando, aunque sea nos echamos unos vicies estos días y luego ya le damos al SWTOR jajajaja, te hace? yo estoy metida, avísame si tal.
ok dime tu nombre y si eso te wispeo :)
Worth the purchase. I don't play it as often as I do since I completed mostly everything, and I definitely felt the DD price lived on far beyond what I expected it to. It's definitely a steep learning curve, expect to get through a lot the hard stuff with a few downs here and there, but the fight to survive deal allows you to get back up again quite easily.

My only major gripes is the difficulty of the water combat, but for the most part, it isn't mandatory.
I hear there's a free trial coming soon, so ask that couple of friends for invite.

For one, I don't regret purchasing it - I'm not addicted, though.
oh, thank you so much! I didn't know about that trial. I will ask immediately my friends to give me an invitation, then trying it this weekend I will decide (: