Games you love and want to see a sequel/prequel of.

Tell me, which are those?:la:

Mine would be...

Baten Kaitos - it had two games (the main one and a prequel) and they're the best games I've ever played. It is said Monolith Soft might be producing a third one. This would make me so incredibly happy, since Nintendo bought them and probably they have enough monies to do the biggest of wonders now. They can have all my money if it happens.

Eternal Darkness - it's been 10 years it was released and during all this time, every fan of the game has been crying for a sequel, me included. Silicon Knights said in 2008 they might do it and this year it was revealed they WERE atually producing it but due to major problems in the company I wonder if it'll ever see the light of day.:noes:

Tales of Symphonia - A prequel would absolutely rock. Enough said.

Final Fantasy XII - Sorry, Revenant Wings just didn't convince me.:B Why the hell they can't just explore Ivalice instead of creating another continent?! What about Rozarria?

Now tell me about yours, people.:la:
Comments222
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Vagrant Story and Azure Dreams. Hands down.
A Spyro sequel at all cost, not some crappy Skylander game
Jet Set Radio sequel (probably the most underrated & overshadowed XBox game)

A Paper Mario sequel that has the same mechanics as the 64 one, LESS DIALOGUE, & as fun.

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - It's the greatest Zelda game ever, but I can ask for another one that takes hundreds of years more later.

A GOOD Banjo-Kazooie sequel.
I'd like to see more done with Final Fantasy VIII, honestly. There's a lot of background material that is not properly expanded on, like Ultimecia. How did she become so twisted? Or Adel? I'd even play something with Laguna as the focus! But who cares about VIII anyway, no spiky blond blokes or pink haired valkyries there :grump:
Final Fantasy X Prequel yes I know it will never happen but would be interesting!
oh also Quest 64.
Oot...one that doesn't suck.
JET FORCE GEMINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That depends on whether or not the game was intended to be a series or not. That way future adventures or something setting the stage for the first game in this universe doesn't seem as contrived.
Max Payne 4
Grim Fandango 2
Arcanum 2

And a sequel to that old-as-dinosaur isometric shooter Crusader no remorse/no regret
Star Wars Battlefront II. I hope three will come out. Stay positive I guess.
Psychonauts
Beyond Good and Evil
Limbo
MirrorsEdge
SystemShock 2
Brink
Dark Messiah
... I guess those would be the ones I'd like very much
There is actually a Beyond Good and Evil sequel in the works. They leaked a teaser trailer a couple of years back and they went through a bit of a rough spot, but I read an interview recently that said they're still working on it. :)
yeah, but if they keep up at this rate, they're going to break the record of DukeNukemForever...
glad to hear that they're still working on it :)
Yes, let's cross our fingers that that never happens. >.<
quite a list.:lol:
Valkyrie Profile 3, and maybe Zone of The Enders 3 after Kojima satisfied churning out 958469857 MGS games
Valkyrie Profile, definitely.:nod: goddamn wonderful game.
If only because Hrist really really wanted to be the main character.

Hrist: *looks at Wylfred* This is VALKYRIE profile! Not MORTAL Profile!

*before attacking* Where is MY leading role?
Psychonauts 2
Vexx 2
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Medieval 3
American Mcgee's Alice 3
Jak 4 made by NaughtyDog (Jak X doesn't count)
A new Parappa The Rapper game

This is just my opinion though.
Patrizier (not like Patrizier 4 that game is bullshit!)
Brütal Legend
Warlords Battlecry
Space Rangers
There's this really old platform adventure game called Vexx, it was really good, but also the most underrated game I've ever seen or played, and god knows how happy a sequel would make me, especially considering the cliffhanger ending you get XD But there's a really great chance that will never happen, which saddens me.