Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 44

Is persona 4 and FF X worth a vita

:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
Hey is persona 4 and Final Fantasy X HD worth getting a vita for and i've never played persona.

Wouldn't mind one for christmas.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontakoto:
Takoto Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
It's totally worth it for Persona 4: Golden. Persona 4 was probably the best JRPG I've ever played, very solid game play, great story, amazing characters, music and art, and the Vita version only adds more to what was an already great game. c:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
Ok, cool. I never played any persona game so thanks.
:icontortellinipen:
TortelliniPen Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
Persona 4 is one of the best RPGs ever made, but if anything you can just get a PS2 and the original game for a lot cheaper. The Vita library is very limited, so I would think twice about it.

Then again, I want a Vita just so that I could buy Persona 4, because I already played the original and now I want all of the little extras.
It's just a pity they stopped developing for the PS2. Iwould also love to play FFX HD cause i never have played that.
:iconkmwright:
kmwright Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
If you already have those games, then no. You shouldn't buy a system for games that are essentially director's cuts. However if want other reasons to buy it, there's Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Little Big Planet PS Vita, and Rayman Origins (again if you don't have it on other systems).
Haven't got those games or ever played them so it's a tough choice.
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
I think you'd be better off with a PS2.
Hmm, just a pity thay no longer develop for it where as Vita still has titles coming.
:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I think in context that he means that unless there's other games you want on vita, both those games are on ps2. So you'd be getting it just to play a few old games you want for cheaper.

If you expect the vita to have more games in the future you'll play then that's different.
Yep, can't be sure.
Add a Comment: