Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7161

What's the dumbest thing you've done in a game?

:iconpictureonprogress:
PictureOnProgress Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
This question comes from a silly action I did.
I was playing Trackmania on the Wii, building a track. After an hour of building, I started to try and validate said track; the problem is, I made it so incredibly hard it took me numerous retries to finally get near the finish line without resetting to a checkpoint.
The finish line was set right after a slope... So, as I made my way up, I wanted to end the race "with style" by crossing the line sideways. However, as soon as I steered off that steep slope, I fell off track :facepalm:
It took me an hour to just get there, and I blew it just because I wanted to show off:iconnoesplz:

Any fun stories you have? .--.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconxxterribleartistxx:
xXTerribleArtistXx Featured By Owner Oct 26, 2014  New member Hobbyist Traditional Artist
One time a few friends and I were playing Multiplayer on Minecraft Pocket Edition. It was night time ingame and one of my friends hit another one of my friends, thinking her character was a zombie (zombies look similar to people and when it's nighttime and dark... yeah). The friend who got attacked ended up killing the one who attacked... with a block of wool, no less. XD Also, I accidentally saved a new Game + file over a clear file, so, now I have to beat the whole entire game again if I want another New Game + file... T.T 
PictureOnProgress Featured By Owner Oct 27, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Lolwut, wool pseudo-zombie fight :dummy:
Save file issues again <_<
:iconxxterribleartistxx:
xXTerribleArtistXx Featured By Owner Oct 27, 2014  New member Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yup XD 
PictureOnProgress Featured By Owner Oct 27, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
The silliest fight ever :la:
:iconmaxi-moran:
Maxi-Moran Featured By Owner Oct 26, 2014
Play Uncharted on hard mode. I'm still out for the developer's blood...
PictureOnProgress Featured By Owner Oct 26, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Was it unforgiving? :o
:iconmaxi-moran:
Maxi-Moran Featured By Owner Oct 26, 2014
The game itself.
Stupid characters, low ammo count, indirect objectives, and when you aim for someone's head f***ing Drake shoots them in the hip. He is one protagonist I want to tear to pieces...
That indeed sounds very frustrating :nuu:
:iconrose150:
Rose150 Featured By Owner Oct 26, 2014
In Minecraft, I once attempted to be Tarzan by jumping from tree to tree. Didn't work so well, I died when I hit the ground.

(I actually did it on purpose lmao xD)
You were pretty daring there :XD:
Add a Comment: