Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

League of Legends Group

:iconcibian:
Cibian Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Hey everyone =D It sucks playing with randoms. You just don't know what your gonna get. Just horrible if they don't communicate. So I was hopeing to get a group together from people around here. Would be awesome to play with others who will work together as a team.
Please have a mic! Make communication so much easier and quicker. If not, don't worry, I'd still love to have someone who can work with others and communicate even in text chat.

So far, I have decent experience with:

Nunu(Jungle/Tank)
Alistar(Support/Tank)
Teemo(AP/AD)

I'm only lvl 16 at the moment. Haven't played for too long. =3 I really want to get to 20 already so I can get the better runes. haha. Anyway, so yea! Put in your name for LoL here or just add me!
Name is Cibian

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Cibian Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Bump for more people =D
:iconmrfxckincuthroatt:
MrFxckinCuthroatt Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My boyfriend plays like it's crack and he's good. He also has the same issue your having hating playing with bad randoms. Maybe you're interested? He doesn't have a DA though. o.o; But he has skype and msn.
Well that sounds good.
Tell him to add meh then =D
I also got Skype and MSN lol.
Skype and MSN is Cibian23
LoL name is Cibian
:iconmrfxckincuthroatt:
MrFxckinCuthroatt Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I sent it to him. I didn't know if your msn was @live or @hotmail tho. So he's gonna add you on skype. He's the Daspirits person.
He's level 30 currently but he's very good at communicating and has a mic available to use.
ok I added him.
Add a Comment: