Details

Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 53
:iconwhiskyomega:
WhiskyOmega Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Professional General Artist
So, for those who have played or are still playing, what do you think?

I just finished playing the game and I have to say, despite a few minor inconsistencies, I liked it and think it wrapped things up for pretty nicely...for now. ;)

It was nice to see the more human side of Master Chief and the Legendary ending wasn't much, but it's a confirmation of a real man of flesh and blood under that armour; someone who's been through Hell and back countless times and wears the scars to prove it. They may have only shown [SPOILER] his eyes, but they told volumes; they really are the window to the soul.

I'm not one to shed a tear easily, but having recently lost a couple of people close to my heart also, I have to say I felt for John and that scene where he's staring at the Earth from the deck got me...I've been there, I know.

But, good game in my opinion and I look forward to seeing what's next.
:rose:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondraconicparagon:
DraconicParagon Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Besides HOW AMAZING THIS GAME WAS! I only have one qualm about it, started a forum about it.

[link]
:iconthecobaltocean:
TheCobaltOcean Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I almost shed a manly tear. Finished it about 4am on the morning of the 7th/8th - Tragic, tragic stuff. I had all the faith that 343i would deliver, and by god they did :D

One thing I was worried about with Halo 4 though was that it was going to make the other authors (Greg Bear, Karen Traviss) have to change their plans or original ideas to match it. I think that's what might have happened seeing the Terminals and reading Halo: Cryptum and Primordium. Still, it was great stuff :)
:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
This is literally the most beautiful game I have ever seen. I haven't stopped and marveled at anything in a game since Metroid Prime. I don't who was in charge of art design, but she/he's on a higher plane of thought.
:iconblasian89:
Blasian89 Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I actually stopped liking Halo since Halo 3 ( didnt hate them just got bored and tired of them), but Halo 4 made me fall in love with the series again, I loved every minute of it.

Also, Red vs Blue easter eggs, how awesome is that? Even Bungie didn't do that lol
:iconthecobaltocean:
TheCobaltOcean Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Actually, I think Bungie did in Halo 3 :D
WhiskyOmega Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Professional General Artist
^-^ Cool.

I know! I luv Red vs Blue so it was so cool to see the Eggs in the game. :)
:icongfsa3:
GFSA3 Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Best Halo yet in my opinion, too bad on weekends the multiplayer is flooded with 13 year olds though. Overall still enjoyed it though (a lot more than I've enjoyed any CoD games).
:icontdroid:
tdroid Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
I have played through it once and the fears I had for the game is gone. I am not going to try to list the (main) Halo games in a list from best to worst, but I really enjoyed the experience of Halo 4. It tied rather well into the original trilogy IMO.
:iconcakeslayer:
CakeSlayer Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
Half way through the campaign and I am loving it all at the minute, I think I am gonna have to buy the books just to fill in some more info about Forerunners. The multipayer isn't too bad either but it ain't no Halo 3.
As for the pre-order bonus' were they exclusive or can they be unlocked in the game?
WhiskyOmega Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Professional General Artist
As far as I'm aware, most of the bonuses can still be unlocked in the game...but don't take my word for it.
Add a Comment: