Place to discuss non video games?

So I went looking for a place to discuss a WIP card game we are doing (Professor Pugnacious' Portfolio of Perils, Pugilism, and Perfidy: [link]) and Deviant Art has places to discuss everything... but is gaming ALL gaming or just video gaming?

I am just the artist on the project, and have not honestly played anything but video games for at least 15 years now... does anyone actually PLAY card games anymore? I think the last actual physical game I played was Munchkin and that was a long bit ago. I have played Magic teh Gathering to appease a boyfriend... but wasn't that into it.

Card games have turned into a game you play if the power is out LOL. At least for me!
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It says "games", not "video games".
Yes, you can discuss games other than video games here, but make sure the topic is to actually discuss a game :) But don't confuse this with a place to simply promote your game; that is what your Journal is for.
No I actually wanted to discuss the mechanics of the game and design of the artwork/cards - because I honestly, as the artist don't understand how the game works. I also wanted feedback on how the design is working. They have playtested the game, but not with my design, and I was actually looking for criticism or advice on mechanics of the card, having not played actual card games in a very very long time.

I have 4 of 70+ cards actually done, and want to make sure I do not waste a lot of time on a bad design or graphics.
Well then this isn't the place to be asking for feedback on a project. As stated, that belongs in your Journal.