November 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 26

Skyrim Dragonborn Trailer

:iconslutgirl08:
Slutgirl08 Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
Trailer: [link]

I have to say, I'm fucking excited. The pack looks like it'll be better than Dawnguard (Dawnguard was good but not as Shivering Isles) and I might get this one, now analyzing a bit from the trailer, here's what I've come up with:
-You may have to revisit the Labyrithinian. The place to get Morokei.
-Some old man talking, will start you on quest.
-You will go to Morrowind.
-You may go to Herma's realm (there could also be extra dialogue added in Herma Mora's quest).
-Dragon riding, OMG!
-You will fight against Goblins (they were shown in the game jam video)
-The other Dragonborn mentioned may be the villain you face.

Opinions?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconluke-the-f0x:
Luke-the-F0x Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Actually, you'll be going to Solstheim. An island that's somewhere between Skyrim & Morrowind, as Morrowind was devastated by the Red Mountain and refugees made their settlements there. Funny thing is that Solstheim appeared in the Morrowind expansion 'Bloodmoon'. Yeah I'm excited for it as well. It is also possible you will get to wield spears again. Wish they could bring back Levitation as it's pretty fun flying up to out of reach places.
:iconherbaldrink:
HerbalDrink Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
They're really really making a lot of DLCs quickly. o-O
:iconkillianseraphim:
KillianSeraphim Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student General Artist
DAMN IT BETHESDA! Y U MAKE SO MUCH CONTENT?! I'M STILL TRYING TO GET THROUGH THE VANILLA GAME! :XD:

I'm one of those guys who likes to explore every possible avenue of an RPG, thus is prone to make multiple characters of multiple skills. To that end, I haven't actually finished the Skyrim questline. Oblivion was the same way.

Seriously, these games will be the death of me. :dummy:

As to the trailer, it's kind of nice to see dragon riding in the game, but being a PC user I've seen a lot of mods out there that do similar things to what the expansions have done, so really the only intriguing thing is this conflict with the first Dragonborn.

My only request for modders, if this DLC has a final boss fight, replace the fight music with Queen. The reason being...

THAR CAN BE OOOOONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student General Artist
PS3 user. No hope
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
It'll be interesting to potentially learn more about the Dragon Cult, the main game didn't really provide enough details about them to satisfy me. It'll also be fairly interesting to learn more about this other Dovhakiin. He looks... Intimidating. Also, I hadn't really thought about it myself but now you mention Hermaeus Mora having a bigger role... :paranoid: I suppose that'd explain the abundance of tentacle-y things in the trailer.
:iconkmwright:
kmwright Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
I don't see the point of DLC for games like Skyrim. There's already the mod community.
:icontronmanz:
TronmanZ Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
Meh, Skyrim is nothing but over hyped mediocrity. I liked that game better when it was called Fallout 3.
:iconfragdog:
Fragdog Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'mma let you finish this but Skyrim is the greatest RPG of all time.
:icontronmanz:
TronmanZ Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
:iconnopedotaviplz:. I can name 10 RPGs that are way better.
:iconfragdog:
Fragdog Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Name them, elaborate.
Add a Comment: