Closed to new replies
November 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 63

Accomplishments/Brag Your Ass Off

:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012
This is the place for it. Have you overcome a challenge? Set any high scores? Beat very hard mode? Got a difficult achievement? All the achievements? Beat your speed run time? Exploited the physics in a new way? Break your highest combo?

What have you done in a video game, any video game, any time that you are proud of? I got a 50g acheivement for taking down this without bombing. [link]

The first big boss, not the second (I didn't meet the requirements to unlock her). And no this is not me playing.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
-I have completed every challenge in Super Smash Bros. Melee, unlocked every character, got every bonus, and 288 trophies

-I also got 100% in Ratchet & Clank (with Going Commando & Up your Arsenal), Sly Cooper 1, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country, & Donkey Kong 64.

-I played through Silent Hill 3 and System Shock 2 without getting scared.

Lastly, I have over 150 trophies for my PS3 games :D
:iconparadigmfallen:
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Professional Artist
1. My one good memory of Red Faction Guerrilla:

I'm being chased by EDF, they're coming from both ends of the bridge I'm crossing. As I cross their nearby aircraft begins shooting bullets, blasting window after window behind me in sync. I whip out my Nano rifle and shoot it at every window, then watch the aircraft disentgrate as I fight my way to the other side. That was what the game should have been the other 99.9999999% of the time.

2. I beat the Deus Ex Human Revolution bosses pretty easily. Seriously guys, it's not that hard. Level designers set it up so you can take them out relatively easily. For the first one, you find the rocket launcher on the first floor of the complex, and then you just use that on him. The second one, you use the area of effect AUG then toss a gas grenade at her feet -- that's all it takes. The third one simply requires a revolver with over 20-30 bullets and the explosive rounds mod. The final boss lets you take whatever strategy you want it just pushes your skill in that strategy to the limit. Not exactly rocket science...

3. I play Dead Space 2 in Hardcore and it feels easier than my first time playing through on Casual.

4. I beat the first boss in Dark Souls without dying. And I made a good bit my way through the tutorial area before I realized that I had a full sword. Up until that point, I had just been using the broken hilt you start out with.

5. I managed to glitch The Force Unleashed on Wii so that every time it reaches the credits, the level where the last cutscene takes place loads as an in-game level, and you can hear Starkiller doing his thing as the credits cover it up. I've always wondered if it were possible to disable the credits somehow and see what the level actually looked like.

6. I've beaten every level in Syndicate's co-op mode on Hard, by myself. Okay, Colorado I needed help on but it damn well requires it. And I only had one other person that time. For reference: the easiest difficult is Normal, the hardest one is Elite, which throws multiple mini-bosses at you on the easiest level. Several missions, no matter the difficulty, also end with you fighting unending waves of soldiers and 4 AI agents.

7. I managed to get Halo 2 to work on my PC without getting a functioning Windows LIVE account for the longest time. No patches, just managed to mess around enough that it just effectively gave up.
:iconrizhnir:
Rizhnir Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
Not an all star, but I got 4300 kills with an M98B bolt-action sniper rifle in BF3. I'm pretty pleased with that.

Also, I got 100% in Diddy Kong Racing for the N64, and all the Gold Cards in Bomberman 64. Awww yeeehhhhh.
XoPachi Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
Oh my fuck, Diddy Kong Racing. I love that damn game. I should try and top my speed run for that.
:iconrizhnir:
Rizhnir Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
Those reverse silver coins? INSANITY.
:iconchris000:
Chris000 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I got my first 'Reign of Terror' in Regicide the other day.
:iconaquastick102:
Aquastick102 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist
In Canis Canem Edit, I got over 2000 points on the Consumo minigame, with all of my three lives still intact.

I don't really know if that's an accomplishment, but I have heard that Consumo was really bloody hard.

When I beat Moltres on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I wanted to jump up and down in glee. That boss gave me hell.

Same with Luxray's tribe in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2.
:iconashtheman14:
ashtheman14 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student General Artist
I have managed to set a few good records on some games. Like in Sonic 3 & Knuckles (via the DS game, sonic classic collection , I managed to earn one million points while playing as knuckles, and that felt pretty boss. (I do have a picture for some form of proof here if you'd like to take a look: [link] )

I've also achieved a 4th place record compared to the rest of the world at rocket ski jumping on M&S at the winter olympic games. (I'm ATM14 on the leaderboards) Not sure if I'm still up there now, it's been a long time since I've had a WEP connection to go and check.
XoPachi Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
Times like this where I wish I had some fucking recording software. Just set some records for myself.

1: For the game posted in the OP, DoDonPachi, I just 1CCed it's first loop on very hard mode. I got to the second stage of the second loop before I finally had to use a credit. That's a new record for me.

2: For the same game, I've topped my high score by some 3tril. So I've gone from 47,000,000,000+ points to 50,000,000,000. This effectively put me somewhere in the top 40 for the game on XBox Live.

3: Shaved 3 seconds off my personal best of A Link to the Past 100% speedrun. I took a different route after beating the Ice Palace to get to Misery Mire. Time was 2:14.13 vs the previous 2:17.56.

None of these are close to a world record, but not bad either.
:iconcederbom:
Cederbom Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
Winning a game on the "Rise to Power" map on Heroes of Might and Magic V with highest enemy difficulty.
Yeah, I suck at strategy games, but thanks to an absurd amount of luck and a very cool head, I managed to outsmart the competition.
My strategy was: Run like hell. :nuu:
Add a Comment: