I'm being chased by EDF, they're coming from both ends of the bridge I'm crossing. As I cross their nearby aircraft begins shooting bullets, blasting window after window behind me in sync. I whip out my Nano rifle and shoot it at every window, then watch the aircraft disentgrate as I fight my way to the other side. That was what the game should have been the other 99.9999999% of the time.
2. I beat the Deus Ex Human Revolution bosses pretty easily. Seriously guys, it's not that hard. Level designers set it up so you can take them out relatively easily. For the first one, you find the rocket launcher on the first floor of the complex, and then you just use that on him. The second one, you use the area of effect AUG then toss a gas grenade at her feet -- that's all it takes. The third one simply requires a revolver with over 20-30 bullets and the explosive rounds mod. The final boss lets you take whatever strategy you want it just pushes your skill in that strategy to the limit. Not exactly rocket science...
3. I play Dead Space 2 in Hardcore and it feels easier than my first time playing through on Casual.
4. I beat the first boss in Dark Souls without dying. And I made a good bit my way through the tutorial area before I realized that I had a full sword. Up until that point, I had just been using the broken hilt you start out with.
5. I managed to glitch The Force Unleashed on Wii so that every time it reaches the credits, the level where the last cutscene takes place loads as an in-game level, and you can hear Starkiller doing his thing as the credits cover it up. I've always wondered if it were possible to disable the credits somehow and see what the level actually looked like.
6. I've beaten every level in Syndicate's co-op mode on Hard, by myself. Okay, Colorado I needed help on but it damn well requires it. And I only had one other person that time. For reference: the easiest difficult is Normal, the hardest one is Elite, which throws multiple mini-bosses at you on the easiest level. Several missions, no matter the difficulty, also end with you fighting unending waves of soldiers and 4 AI agents.
7. I managed to get Halo 2 to work on my PC without getting a functioning Windows LIVE account for the longest time. No patches, just managed to mess around enough that it just effectively gave up.
ashtheman14Featured By OwnerNov 6, 2012Student General Artist
I have managed to set a few good records on some games. Like in Sonic 3 & Knuckles (via the DS game, sonic classic collection , I managed to earn one million points while playing as knuckles, and that felt pretty boss. (I do have a picture for some form of proof here if you'd like to take a look: [link] )
I've also achieved a 4th place record compared to the rest of the world at rocket ski jumping on M&S at the winter olympic games. (I'm ATM14 on the leaderboards) Not sure if I'm still up there now, it's been a long time since I've had a WEP connection to go and check.
Times like this where I wish I had some fucking recording software. Just set some records for myself.
1: For the game posted in the OP, DoDonPachi, I just 1CCed it's first loop on very hard mode. I got to the second stage of the second loop before I finally had to use a credit. That's a new record for me.
2: For the same game, I've topped my high score by some 3tril. So I've gone from 47,000,000,000+ points to 50,000,000,000. This effectively put me somewhere in the top 40 for the game on XBox Live.
3: Shaved 3 seconds off my personal best of A Link to the Past 100% speedrun. I took a different route after beating the Ice Palace to get to Misery Mire. Time was 2:14.13 vs the previous 2:17.56.
None of these are close to a world record, but not bad either.
Winning a game on the "Rise to Power" map on Heroes of Might and Magic V with highest enemy difficulty. Yeah, I suck at strategy games, but thanks to an absurd amount of luck and a very cool head, I managed to outsmart the competition. My strategy was: Run like hell.
This journal is for
artists who want to
commissions, or want
to open commissions
and never had so
they don't know how
best to present
their art, or even
for those artists
who took commissions
before but would
appreciate some more
tips :DThere are a
few pretty important
This is my 6th
giveaway .We all
opened this giveaway
Two 50 points
Four 25 points
: Five 20 p...
fellow artistsHi :)
- so I'm starting
new series of
journals with useful
resources - mainly
because I'm running
out of topics to
write about and I
just like some
continue to post
journals too every
now and then)Here
are some of my
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More