Minecraft

Do you play Minecraft? Do you have tips that could help others, or are you looking for any tips? Well maybe, you just want to talk about your world/gameplay?
If you do, then feel free to chat here, where minecraft is the soul topic! :D
Comments104
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I remember being on an amazing server making a beautiful house with a nice mineshaft in an area that was littered with everything I could need, then finally finishing my main project and getting ready to start exploring and mining and generally having great fun...

...then my friends all moved to some other server on a tiny island with nothing and no one knew what to do and it was incredibly un-fun for the longest time.

It does have surprisingly great music, though.
It's so fun ^.^ haha I'm slow at progressing in games though so I still live in a hut of sorts. I wish I had friends that played because on my own I'm kinda jumpy, plus multiplayer looks super fun!
I used to play Minecraft, but I can't make it work on Linux lately.
I just have minecraft on my computer and it lags a lot but I Still enjoy it. I always go on the minecraft wiki to find out how to build things.
Minecraft's okay, I guess. Though, I think it's more of a digital art medium rather than an actual game, considering that more Miners are spending time building these elaborate mega-projects with infinite resources in monster-free "Creative" mode, rather than digging for diamonds with a single backpack full of crafted tools and food in dog-eat-dog "Survival" mode.
I never got around to trying it. People have been telling me that it's only fun when you're playing it with friends, but I don't have any friends that play it -____-
I love it :D I like just exploring the world more than building stuff though, I always end up losing my dirt houses the day after I make it. I have a terrible sense of direction even in video games :P I've only ever played the PC version, which lags a lot due to my terrible computer, and only solo because I have no friend. It's one of my favorite games :D
I bought the game when there still wasnt hardly anyting to it and loved it then and love it even more with all the new stuff that keeps getting implemented into the game. It was tough to play it on my crap computer though, it was so laggy but then i was introduced to optifine! With my love of the game i bought it on the xbox as well. I havent ever really played with others tho, been solo since the start.
I do, and I'm relatively good at surviving and designing forifications. I just have trouble finding anyone I really gel playing with.
I've been too spoiled by the PC version to want to play the console version.
In my most successful game so far, I've barely set foot underground. I've just been wandering the desert and mountains, raiding pyramids and making bread (and the occasional pumpkin pie). Right now I have 14 diamonds and 64 gold, none of it from mining. Compared to descending into the depths to have my diamonds blown up by creepers, I'd say that's pretty alright.

The Large Biomes option rocks. I found a nice village by the sea and followed a river back from there to deep in the forest. I'm about a day's journey from the village (having stashed my loot there), camping in a hole in a hill.
You would think I do, considering how much I know about the darned thing. I know more than some of the people that actually play it, I've found. XD But no, I do not own my own copy of ze Minecrafts (yet). I have played on the Xbox with my friend, though, and we had a blast.
I don't own it, but i still play it.
:iconyouareapirateplz:
Minecraft is a game you have to like!!!
if you don't....
YOUR A LOZOR!!!!!!:ninjabattle:
I can only watch people play it. I get extremely bored when I play it. I had it for 2 weeks, built a house, and quit. Gave the account to my friend.
all i have to say about minecraft is
1: it's awesome!!!:DDDDD
2: who know skythekidrs????
3: i want to play minecraft
71.50.64.225:25565 is a good server :D
I play Minecraft :) And I make videos of it :)
Trying to do a bit of everything. Built a house, big farm; explored; went caving; went mining; fought monsters; got killed; did some redstone. But it's hard to do redstone in a video, it gets too confusing. When building, you've got a certain train of thought, you know where all the wires are, but it's not easy to get that across.
Managing to make a working redstone contraption is really satisfying. :D
Oh, that certainly is true. :nod:
Get technical mods and build crazy machines
Minecraft is stupid to me. It has the stupidest pixel graphics.
:iconstaredadplz: I don't know who you are. But I will find you. And I will kill you.