Closed to new replies
November 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 106

Minecraft

:iconscorpiosting1996:
scorpiosting1996 Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Student Photographer
Do you play Minecraft? Do you have tips that could help others, or are you looking for any tips? Well maybe, you just want to talk about your world/gameplay?
If you do, then feel free to chat here, where minecraft is the soul topic! :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlilylindsey:
LilyLindsey Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Student Writer
I remember being on an amazing server making a beautiful house with a nice mineshaft in an area that was littered with everything I could need, then finally finishing my main project and getting ready to start exploring and mining and generally having great fun...

...then my friends all moved to some other server on a tiny island with nothing and no one knew what to do and it was incredibly un-fun for the longest time.

It does have surprisingly great music, though.
:iconhamipassion:
HamiPassion Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
It's so fun ^.^ haha I'm slow at progressing in games though so I still live in a hut of sorts. I wish I had friends that played because on my own I'm kinda jumpy, plus multiplayer looks super fun!
:iconxternal7:
xTernal7 Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I used to play Minecraft, but I can't make it work on Linux lately.
:iconxtinyheartx:
xtinyheartx Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I just have minecraft on my computer and it lags a lot but I Still enjoy it. I always go on the minecraft wiki to find out how to build things.
:iconcodename-pantyra:
Codename-Pantyra Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
Minecraft's okay, I guess. Though, I think it's more of a digital art medium rather than an actual game, considering that more Miners are spending time building these elaborate mega-projects with infinite resources in monster-free "Creative" mode, rather than digging for diamonds with a single backpack full of crafted tools and food in dog-eat-dog "Survival" mode.
:iconblasian89:
Blasian89 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I never got around to trying it. People have been telling me that it's only fun when you're playing it with friends, but I don't have any friends that play it -____-
:icongallifreyan-girl:
Gallifreyan-girl Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I love it :D I like just exploring the world more than building stuff though, I always end up losing my dirt houses the day after I make it. I have a terrible sense of direction even in video games :P I've only ever played the PC version, which lags a lot due to my terrible computer, and only solo because I have no friend. It's one of my favorite games :D
:icond-bandersnatch:
D-bandersnatch Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I bought the game when there still wasnt hardly anyting to it and loved it then and love it even more with all the new stuff that keeps getting implemented into the game. It was tough to play it on my crap computer though, it was so laggy but then i was introduced to optifine! With my love of the game i bought it on the xbox as well. I havent ever really played with others tho, been solo since the start.
:iconparadigmfallen:
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Professional Artist
I do, and I'm relatively good at surviving and designing forifications. I just have trouble finding anyone I really gel playing with.
:iconpigwasher:
Pigwasher Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I've been too spoiled by the PC version to want to play the console version.
Add a Comment: