Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 377

PewDiePie - Opinions

:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012
Now personally, I think PewdiePie has all the charm and talent of a mentally deficient howler monkey, the humor of a 'funny' epitaph made while drunk, and all the variety of MTV, with none of the budget or production values.

But that's only my opinion after watching this video, but I think it summarises things quite well.

What do you think?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthedeadconspiracy:
TheDeadConspiracy Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Student Writer
I've posted on this thread before but I have found a video that illustrates him perfectly: [link]
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
Seen it. And that's more of a general take that at most youtuber's like him, like that Tobiscus fellow and whatshisname.
:iconaianarie:
Aianarie Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
He's certainly not my favorite YouTuber, but I do watch his videos occasionally. They're funny and entertaining. I especially like the Slenderman ones. Like a lot of YouTubers, though, he swears to much for my personal taste. :XD:
:iconcaencel:
Caencel Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012   Digital Artist
oh i think he is charming and charismatic guy, very popular and i loved his Walking Dead series and Nonsensical Heavy Rain videos, James is the best of the Creatures along Sp00n and Kootra
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
I already saw your reply! :stinkeye:
:iconbloodyroyalty:
BloodyRoyalty Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I don't know why he's popular. He's just some annoying screamy guy. But different strokes for different folks.
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
Sure. If by stroking you mean the warm embrace of a chalkboard equipped with metal bars that you have to push aside to use...
:iconbloodyroyalty:
BloodyRoyalty Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Liar. I don't recall his voice being that lovely.

But even worse than Pewdie himself is his fanbase. Bunch of prepubescent morons if you ask me.
:iconbananaspliit:
BananaSpliit Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012
Honestly, his Happy Wheels videos are quite entertaining (except when he tries too much to be funny and gets annoying) but the rest is average
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012
Positive mediocre or negative?
Add a Comment: