Details

Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 377

PewDiePie - Opinions

:iconabstract-mindser:
Now personally, I think PewdiePie has all the charm and talent of a mentally deficient howler monkey, the humor of a 'funny' epitaph made while drunk, and all the variety of MTV, with none of the budget or production values.

But that's only my opinion after watching this video, but I think it summarises things quite well.

What do you think?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthedeadconspiracy:
TheDeadConspiracy Dec 24, 2012  Student Writer
I've posted on this thread before but I have found a video that illustrates him perfectly: [link]
Seen it. And that's more of a general take that at most youtuber's like him, like that Tobiscus fellow and whatshisname.
:iconaianarie:
Aianarie Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
He's certainly not my favorite YouTuber, but I do watch his videos occasionally. They're funny and entertaining. I especially like the Slenderman ones. Like a lot of YouTubers, though, he swears to much for my personal taste. :XD:
:iconcaencel:
Caencel Dec 21, 2012   Digital Artist
oh i think he is charming and charismatic guy, very popular and i loved his Walking Dead series and Nonsensical Heavy Rain videos, James is the best of the Creatures along Sp00n and Kootra
I already saw your reply! :stinkeye:
:iconbloodyroyalty:
BloodyRoyalty Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I don't know why he's popular. He's just some annoying screamy guy. But different strokes for different folks.
Sure. If by stroking you mean the warm embrace of a chalkboard equipped with metal bars that you have to push aside to use...
:iconbloodyroyalty:
BloodyRoyalty Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Liar. I don't recall his voice being that lovely.

But even worse than Pewdie himself is his fanbase. Bunch of prepubescent morons if you ask me.
:iconbananaspliit:
Honestly, his Happy Wheels videos are quite entertaining (except when he tries too much to be funny and gets annoying) but the rest is average
Positive mediocre or negative?
Add a Comment: