Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

I need heeelp! :)

:iconanca-mihaela:
Hello, fellow deviants! :D

I'm playing this game, Jade Dynasty [also in my gallery [link], if you're interested ;p] for almost 3 years, and if

-some of you have a J.D. account[or more]..a character[or more :lmao:], anything, and
-you stopped playing for some reason
-and you don't think you'll ever use them again,

then pleaaase note me the user and password for that account. I need as many as I can find. :D
I don't care if it's new or old, I just need it no matter what, so please help me if you can. :) Thank you!:heart:
Have a nice evening/day/night/morning/weekend! :iconcocowaveplz::iconkissmeeplz:

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconmrtoomb:
Still playing myself, anything else I can help you with in game? : P
haha, sweet as always :)
and no, you can't atm. ;p
:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Nov 3, 2012  Student Digital Artist
This would be better suited for your Journal.
well, obviously, more people will see it here, right?:)
may i ask why?
:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Nov 3, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Because this forum is for discussing games. This thread has no discussion value.
"Threads need to start a discussion, ask a question, and/or be relevant to the Forum you are posting in."
1.A discussion? Yes, kind of, right now, but mostly no.
2.Ask a question? No.

3.or be relevant to the Forum you are posting in - so, i play a game and now i need help with it, so i go to my beloved deviantART profile, and then i see a GAMING section on it's forum. Now we have: game+help+gaming forum, so i would say YES, it IS relevant.

I got 1/3, i'm ok.

This thread has no discussion value.- That is suuuuuch an invalid statement. :) Again, some people just can't contain themselves, so here we are, having a discussion. [more like an argument, but it's fine]lol
:iconmrgamezone:
MrGameZone Nov 3, 2012  Student General Artist
1: Yes, but most people don't give any fucks.
2: IT'S THE RULES. [link]
:icongizzer2006:
gizzer2006 Nov 4, 2012  Student Photographer
You just got owned...by your own rules. Brilliant.
1. well, it's my right to TRY at least, no matter who gives "fucks" and who doesn't.
2. that link gets me back to my thread. ;p buuut -> Threads need to start a discussion, ask a question, and/or be relevant to the Forum you are posting in.
Add a Comment: