1. What is your favorite genre of games? fantasy, monsters and horror 2. How long do you play video games on average per day? 8 hours... 3. How do you feel when you buy a new game? AHHHHHHHHHHH! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 4. How do you feel several hours into playing a game? ......wait? that was it!? * finishes game * 5. In online multiplayer in your game of choice, how does it feel when you lose a match? never botherd with matches.... 6. In online multiplayer in your game of choice, how does it feel when you win a match? ... 7. How long do you play multiplayer?
....fffffffff 8. In a game with both a single player campaign, and an online multiplayer function, which are you likely to go to first? single
9. Are you a competitive person during video game play? not really....
10. How frustrated do you become during a challenge?
1- Action/Adventure or strategy 2- If I could, I'd play two hours at least 3-I don't buy many games, and I'm always searching for quality, so when I buy a new one it feels pretty good. 4- Like a baws. 5- Used to feel terrible, now it's a source of motivation 6- Again, a source of motivation. I don't care much about the end, I enjoy the present moment. 7- Pretty much all I do. 8- Always beat campaign before I go to multiplayer. 9- YUP. 10- Depends on the challenge. If it's the kind where you die a lot, it's frustrating. If it's high risk and suspenseful it's exhilirating.
1. What is your favorite genre of games? Western RPG games and action adventure. I enjoy post apocalyptic or fantasy settings the most. 2. How long do you play video games on average per day? About 3 hours when I'm not into a game, about 6 hours when I am. 3. How do you feel when you buy a new game? Excited to play it I guess? Depends on the game. I usually feel my wallet getting empty too. 4. How do you feel several hours into playing a game? Pulled into the gameworld. 5. In online multiplayer in your game of choice, how does it feel when you lose a match? I'm not much of an online gamer, but it always sucks to lose an match and is pretty frustrating. I'm always in for trying again though. 6. In online multiplayer in your game of choice, how does it feel when you win a match? Feels good man 7. How long do you play multiplayer? Not very long, with the only multiplayer games I enjoy I just sometimes play matches at random. Usually a few hours spread across the day. 8. In a game with both a single player campaign, and an online multiplayer function, which are you likely to go to first? Single player. 9. Are you a competitive person during video game play? Yes 10. How frustrated do you become during a challenge? Depends if I'm passing or not, I get frustrated as shit when I'm stuck somewhere though.
1. Probably action-adventure games, preferably those with elements of platformers and/or RPGs. 2. I guess 1-4 hours at a time, give or take. 3. I always make sure to research my games, but I always get excited whenever I get a new game. 4. After playing a game for several hours, I would be wanting to do something else. Preferably, I'd do something more active. 5. I'd be OK if I lose, provided the other guy(s) didn't cheat and aren't up in my face about it. However, I feel frustrated if I end up at last place in a race or tournament or if I lose at a certain game over and over. 6. Pretty damn good! LOL 7. Probably an hour or two max. 8. Single-player. ALWAYS single-player. I want to get a feel for the game first, get some experience with it. 9. I can be, I guess. 10. Challenges can really frustrate me. The kinds that frustrate me in particular are challenges with a time limit, certain puzzles like in God of War and challenges where can get overwhelmed by enemies to the point of sometimes getting killed without getting a chance to do anything. If I get defeated too many times by enemies, bosses, etc., I would want to quit and try again later. With puzzles, I can get so frustrated trying to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do that I finally just give up and look at a walkthrough, only to feel like an idiot when I do look at it. It happened with nearly every single puzzle when I was playing the God of war games and Darksiders.
1. What is your favorite genre of games? Mainly racing games, though I do enjoy RPGs (especially turn based like Pokemon or Final Fantasy or else those with good storylines like Dragon Age: Origins) as well as any with some clever idea (like Portal.)
2. How long do you play video games on average per day? During the weekdays, usually 1-3 hours, depending on how much stuff I have to do. During the weekends, I can get in 5-7 hours.
3. How do you feel when you buy a new game? Depends. If it is a game that I think will be good, then usually excited. If it is questionable, then usually mellow.
4. How do you feel several hours into playing a game? Again, depends. If I'm getting a lot of obvious progress done, then pretty good. If it feels like I'm getting no where, then a bit depressed.
5. In online multiplayer in your game of choice, how does it feel when you lose a match? Depends on the loss. If I get a podium finish (racing,) then still pretty good. If I loss because everyone else is better, then it doesn't really mess with my mood. If I loss because someone had to cheap shot me (usually knocking me off the track,) then mad.
6. In online multiplayer in your game of choice, how does it feel when you win a match? Pretty good.
7. How long do you play multiplayer? Almost never. Racing communities tend to be horrible unless the game does very little for people who smash into others to win (obviously not including the Burnout series.)
8. In a game with both a single player campaign, and an online multiplayer function, which are you likely to go to first? Usually single player. I either don't know the game very well (almost every shooter,) I need to build up something in single player to use in multiplayer (racing,) or else I'm more interested in the single player mode more (Portal 2.)
9. Are you a competitive person during video game play? Usually. As previously stated, I don't like to lose when it is because someone else lacks the capability to play the game.
10. How frustrated do you become during a challenge? When having no clue at what to do, finding the challenge to be cheating, or else trying over and over again: pestered. When having an idea, getting really close, and/or barely worked on it much: interested (from a programming habit.)
1. I'm a sucker for RPGs and Survival Horror games. But I can't decide between them! 2. Some days I don't play at all, but when I have time to play, anywhere between 1 and 4 hours usually. 3. Excited! I only get games that I've seen previews of and have really impressed me, after all. 4. In the rare occasions when I do go several hours into a game, I usually feel tired and start to get a bit bored. 5. If it was a fair fight, and there weren't any cheaters or an over-powered team, then I won't mind because I'll have enjoyed the battle. 6. Pretty good, especially if it was a close match. 7. Some games I don't do multiplayer at all. Others, pretty much the majority of the time I spend playing that game is in multiplayer. 8. Depends what sort of things are available to do in multiplayer. The more variety, the more likely I am to go multiplayer first. 9. I have a naturally competitive spirit - apart from when I'm tired. Then I just can't be bothered to get all competitive 10. I start off alright, then I'll get more and more frustrated, then I'll reach a point where if I haven't given up in frustration by then, I'll actually become less frustrated and think more rationally, and the cycle pretty much repeats itself from there until either I give up or I solve the challenge
1- action-adventure 2- 1-4 hours daily if i don't work or study 3- extremely happy and so excited 4- i buy games that i read about and games that have sequences so i don't feel disappointed 5- oh so angry and disappointed bcoz i hate to lose, that's why i don't play much online 6- i feel smart and professional XD 7- not much, may be twice in a month 8- definitely single player 9- hell yeah 10- i became so hotheaded, and i don't leave the game till i finish that chalange
1. Survival horror and action adventure 2. It varies quite a bit, but I generally play at least once a day. 3. Fantastic 4. Accomplished, kinda tired. 5. Lame, but whatever. 6. Pretty awesome. 7. If I have other people I'm playing with, I can play for many hours. 8. Single player first 9. A bit, yes. 10. After I get beaten more than 5 times, I start getting rather mad. But never explosively.
1. RPGs, and JRPGs. 2. Not sure, a lot. 3.Excited and happy. 4. Depends on the game, if it's good, happy, if it's not as good or bad, pissed off. 5. Not bothered. 6. Happy we won. 7. As long as I feel like, not for long. Not as long as on RPGs. 8. Campaign first always. 9. In multiplayer, yes. But not stupidly. 10. Depends on if it goes from normal, playable challenge to total and utter pain in the ass. If it is unplayable I swear a lot and say screw this and don't waste my time on it.
1. RPG games such as Final Fantasy 2. About an hour 3. Hyped up, like you I normally do my research beforehand to avoid disappointment 4. The hype has worn off but I still feel motivated and eager to play on until I completed everything there is to complete (I always strive for 100% not just the main stroyline) 5. I avoid online gaming so can't really answer this one same goes for question 6 Sorry. 7. When i do play multiplayer it's at home with friends or my sister and usually lasts an hour or two 8. Single player campaign 9. Yes. I must always be the one who wins out of my friends otherwise it's just an embarrasment to lose at a game they haven't played before 10. I never usually get frustrated, annoyed yes but after leaving the game alone in the drawer for several weeks/months I will always return back to it and try again...I am determined to complete every game at 100% when I do buy a game.
Well its been about
2 weeks since my
last giveaway right
:?:star: To enter
simply Fave :+fav:
:star: - and this is
not required, but I
would like to get my
youtube channel out
there so I would be
honored if you could
take some time to
check it out(also
A few days ago we
had a chat to
issues and solutions
(see the original
thanks to everyone
who came and raised
took 45 minutes for
the volume of talk
to max out Sta.sh
limit and this chat
went for two more
The Price Cap For
Commissions Has Been
30% Off Fine Art
Last Day to Shop
etpurple: The Stock
Don't forget to
feature if you like
it.You can also "+1"
a selection from
r:Have a close
In our continuous
effort to improve
Site Updates to keep
members informed and
to gather feedback.
Below is a list of
recent changes to
the site, bug fixes,
and feedback that
was brought up by
members in the last
NewUpdate to th...
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More