Captain Price Injury Claims

[link]

Injurys? Listen to price from Modern Warfare 1/2 lol
still laugh when ever i watch this.
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Consider yourself immature and ashamed of yourself.
"Hey it's that voice".

But really, funny? Nah. Slightly amusing. Like having Liam Neeson voice the main character's dad in FO3. But really not that funny.
I thought they'd do something funny with manipulating the fictional Captain Price's injury claims/insurance rates.
they should totaly do that, just holding and rifle with his victorian beard "Have you recently been injured?"
You laugh because he has to work?
awesome sense of humour you have.
i laugh at the comparison between the character of price and this ad- like other people do. jesus; why so serious?
Because I laugh at things that are funny, and actors doing things other than what you normally associate them with is not funny. It's more like "hey cool, that guy did this other thing that I know of", not "LAWL HEZ IN DEH VIDEO GAYME!!!".

Besides, how can you compare the character of a video game to the real life actor that voiced him, in entirely different medium?

I'm "so serious" because comedy is funny, and insurance commercials are not. No, I will not kiss your ass just because you posted a thread.
*in an entirely different medium. :\
riiiiiiight, you need to chill out mate; seriously, i don't see what your problem is.

If you REALLY want me to explain so you can have your little bitch fit so your day is forfilled; complete with your boring sense of humour then fine; It was brought to my attention through a few friends who spotted this on another website, more than a few people thought it was funny; well done, you don't. -you expressing you don't doesnt only make me think that your over-reacting to something TINY its also pretty sad that your starting an argument over this. Seriously- its childish.

AGAIN: i laugh at the comparison between the character of price and this ad as many others have. Jesus you really are one of these people who feel compelled to argue for no reason- as that an impulse when you see the word "Forum" or are you just actually like this with family and friends.

CHILL-OUT, its just a harmless thread, does it effect you? No, Is it going to ruin your life? No- so relax man.
He's actually right. Plus, this thread has NOTHING. I mean NOTHING to do with video games, except for a teeny weeny fact that the guy in this voiced the character from a video game. It's absolutely retarded. You, on the other hand, is wasting valuable space for another video game thread. (an actual good one) to be read. To top it off, you're advertising a video for people to watch on here. You sir, have lost much more points than the raptors did with this thread you made. Consider yourself a failure.
Wow, the old "chill out this is actually funny!!!!" defense. Nice.

"forfilled" is not a word.

More than a few teenagers thought it was funny, which is fine and all, but you expect that everyone is going to find it funny. That's what I object to, you can have all the laughs you want at the expense of an actor doing his job, but you think that people are just going to laugh along with you simply because you posted a thread. This is an open forum and you're going to find people who disagree with you. If anything, you're the one overreacting for freaking out when I asked you a simple question. Is the appropriate response to "how is this funny" OMG EVERY1 FINKS DIS IS FUNNEEEE? No.

You can't compare the two. One is a character in a video game based on war and death, and the other is an insurance commercial. Well, you could compare the insurance bit to the death bit, but that's a weak comparison at best.

You have the sense of humour of a small, small child and yet you feel confident enough to judge the childishness of others, that's hilarious. Saying things like "does it affect you" only make you look even more childish, and make me respect you even less.

tl;dr: Stupid threads go in the deviants forum.
Meh, just don't bother even posting on this dick's thread. These turds should respectfully be banished from these forums, I mean, he's not even talking about gaming, just posting a video, (which is advertising) about a guy who's a voice actor.
Aside from my bitching, I don't see any discussion value to the thread anyways. :\ Dern kids! :shakefist:
i havnt read your reply, im not arguing, cant actually be bothered with people ike you: have a nice day.
Typical attitude. Oh well, maybe someday you'll understand.
View all replies