good fan-fiction?

can anyone link me some good fan-fiction to read either on here, fanfiction.net or qoutev? i really want to read some good fan-fiction because most of the books i have at home i've read a billion times.
Comments96
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
In case you're into Sonic, I'll casually link my profile.

www.fanfiction.net/u/5770687/
www.fanfiction.net/s/3807514/1…

I know this seems insane, but please give it a chance. It's actually pretty well-written and extremely funny (in my opinion). A great read, overall.  
oh my god i used to love teletubbies.oh god so many characters!  thank you for the link!
this is funny ;__;
You're welcome! 
Here's my fanfic recommendations (Most of these are on my faves):

A Lesson on Hobbits (Lord of the Rings) www.fanfiction.net/s/2176638/1…
(Anything by Budgielover is good)

Firstborn (After Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End) www.fanfiction.net/s/3868602/1…

Cause Some Trouble (Avatar: The Last Airbender) www.fanfiction.net/s/5623361/1…
This story is about the adventures of 52nd Earth King (a minor character) and his pet bear.

Edward meets Sherlock Holmes (book! Sherlock x Twilight xcover) www.fanfiction.net/s/4821971/1…
This is actually an anti-Twilight oneshot, well written for a oneshot.

Picture This (Beauty and the Beast AU) www.fanfiction.net/s/2831327/1…
(Anything by TrudiRose is good) This is her experimental fanfic to see if she can write a VERY convincing Gaston x Belle fic. This Idyllic Scene is the sequel: www.fanfiction.net/s/2975132/1…

Nunchaku Male (Final Fantasy VII) www.fanfiction.net/s/8568540/1…

Those Lacking Spines www.fanfiction.net/s/2903858/1…
This is a Kingdom Hearts parody and a classic fanfic.

Out to Lunch (Chronicles of Narnia) www.fanfiction.net/s/3582975/1…

There's slight spoilers for this oneshot (Only for those who aren't familiar with the books), since the Magician's Nephew is what I would call a "prequel" to The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. Andrew Ketterley helping out Jadis with some shopping and running "errands."
these all look very good,and i will definetly check them out.
this isn't fanfiction....
:) this is the best fanfic I ever read --> www.fanfiction.net/s/8533204/1…

it's based on the movie American Psycho and the anime Death Note. Very funny, well written, and keeps you invested in the story.
ok,thanks for the link!
hope you like id as much as I did
There're rare buddy. Depends on what kind of stuff your looking for.
I'm actively reading on ff.net all the time so I see a lot. Both some good and all the bad ones too.
heh your right they are rare. ff.net is basically the only one i go on most of the time.either that or Ao3
But it feels great when you find a good one after hours of searching...then you find out it's been discontinued.
My faves on ff.net are almost at the 5000 mark again.
I read and fave a lot.
I like reading.
i've read 2 that i thought were pretty good; i don't remember the names of them but one of them was a crossover between Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star, the other was an X-files Story where Mulder and Scully Travel to silent hill to look for the missing James Sunderland
"My Immortal" is a classic, something that everyone should read, regardless of whether they frequent fanfiction. But if we're being really honest, "Sonic High School" is the pinnacle of human creation
"Only A Pretense" is ejoshd. It will take your heart and jump on it till it is finally destroyed. But it's worth it ;}
whats that fanfiction of?
You say you like robots. . Maybe Transformers?
I write TF fanfic, just so you know. . 
cool. i'll check them out!