Who is Your Favorite Superhero??

Who is your favorite superhero, heroine, sidekick, etc.??
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The ones that are real.
Deadpool. And not just because of the hilarious advertising for his movie, contrary to popular belief.
Impulse, he was the first character I ever read and I still love the Bart Allen character today (plus his appearances in the young justice tv show weren't bad either) and was devastated by Bar Torr young justice  gif  impulse 
Iron Man, The Vision, Captain America, Quicksilver (NO!), Black Widow, Hawkeye, Bruce banner/Hulk, Thor, Bucky, Falcon, War machine. .
Can I just say all of the Avengers, including the new ones?
Iron man is the most favorite but I also like Cap, Hawkeye, Thor, Spidey ect. almost all of them ;P
Without a doubt Batwoman and whoever says otherwise is not deserving of a soul ...
My favorite super hero comic right now is Ms. Marvel, but Black Canary will always hold a very special place in my heart. 
batman! not robin through. tim drake was cool through
Artemis from Young Justice
The Flash has always been my fave superhero. Green Lantern was 2nd.
Tie between Captain America (specifically Chris Evans Cap) and Terra from Teen Titans (the cartoon, not the comic).

The Flash and Supergirl are growing on me though, thanks to the great live action shows.

-c
My favorite superhero and heroine are going to have to be Quicksilver and Scarlet witch. They were alright in Age in Ultron but I prefer the X-men versions of them.

As for side kicks you can't go wrong with Robin.
I've always loved Batman. He's so awesome. Robert Downey JR has made me also like Iron Man
Captain America is my ultimate fav. then comes Hawkeye and Thor :) hey, can Loki join the group too? (I know he's a villain ok)
Saitama (One punch man)
My Favorite is Spider Man