The Maze Runner Series

Hey guys! So who's read The Maze Runner series by James Dashner?
What do you think about it? I love. :)
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There pretty good I wouldn't say they were my fave but the characters were developed well Though I didn't like the ending and I felt the last book was Kind of rushed through
Other than the prequel book I've read all of them. I thought they were pretty good.
I really liked them. I might have enjoyed it a little more if Brenda wasn't a character though. I didn't really like her. Also, I found that Theresa's death was kinda poorly executed. I didn't even realize that she died until after I finished the series and was reading up about all the characters. I was a little disappointed in the end as well, I was kind of expecting more closure. It seemed like they were just running away from their problems instead of solving them.

But despite all that, I still really enjoyed the series. They were really intense, and full of action. I think The Kill Order was probably my favourite from the series, but man was it ever sad Waaaah! 
I really enjoyed the books although I was disappointed in the bland ending. :/
I thought it was disturbing at times and completely ridiculous most others. 2/10
It's probably my favorite book series. I love the concepts in it.