Looking to read web comics, share please!

I have been recently reading a lot of web comics out there. Well, maybe not A LOT... but have been interested in a few more :)

I am reading so far:
-Iodine 
-Ava's Demon
-The Gate Keepers
-PPGD
-Grim Tales

And I don't remember another one :'D

Tho I would like to read more so if you have something on mind or you have your own please share :D I am full reading!! <3 Thank you!
Comments113
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have one myself if you want to read it that's currently only 42 pages in sadly.

Otherwise I personally have liked KSI Amigas and Star Ronin. They're in Spanish though! Hope you can read that, if not then I am the worst of recommendationalists and I am truly sorry.

I can try and think very hard throughout the day of something I liked in English if you cannot read in Spanish. :'L
Spanish is my main language :)
share yours, I am reading as much as I can ^-^

I read in both languages so no worries :la:
Great, then I don't feel bad about the recommendations.

And here's mine, some of the first pages are a little iffy and need to be redone (again) but I tried. Starting stories can feel like quite a painful experience every time and I'd also like to figure out something to rename the story as a whole.

evilmeep.deviantart.com/galler…
Yes, so no worries :)

That's fine, that's a good way to improve too for future pages :D and people can see that improvement too.
It's bookmarked ^-^ thanks for sharing!
Dice the Cube that changes Everything
Pinocchio 
Orange Marmalade
3 Level Combination
Wake up Deadman
The Friendly Winter
ANNARASUMANARA
Thanks for sharing :D
Prague Race, by Finnish artist Petra Erika Nordlund. Great story and amazing artwork.
Definitely worth a read!

www.praguerace.com/comic/start
Oh yes! Someone sent it to me, it's already bookmarked hehe. 
But thanks ^-^ second recommendation so probably will be next to read :)
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :)
I hope so too ^-^ I've just read a few pages and I liked it so far ^-^
Hiya! I've recently finished my century long prologue to my comic!( not to long, about 80 pages lol) But I would love it if you could check it out whenever you've finished the ones you have in stock, no rush! Its a fantasy/videogame referenced themed series called AMP BLAST! dogsmilez.deviantart.com/galle… \(^-^)/
I will saved/bookmarked yours! :D
Thanks for showing!!
Your welcome!
I'm very honored :D
You can find my Webcomic here:  :iconsuzumegamedabot:
it's almost 500 pages long and still ongoing (almost finished though)
It's a fancomic about the anime "medabots" but it has mostly original characters and the story is completely original.
The start might seem really weird because at the beginning I didn't plan to do such a massive progect, so the first 100 pages are probably clear to only the fans of the original show, but after that I got a lot more new readers not familiar with the show and I did a few flashback to explain what lead to certain events (Can't say too much to avoid spoilers), so don't be afraid if things seems weird at the start because everything will be explained later.
here are  a few example pages:
page 389 - Plan - Suzumega Medabot by AltairSky page 390 - Plan - Suzumega Medabot by AltairSky page 337 - attempt - Suzumega Medabot by AltairSky
Thank you!! I still love the show, it's part of my childhood hehe.
And don't worry, I am reading Homestuck and is very confusing :'D my brain is dealing with lots of information and still wants more since the story is pretty good. 
I will bookmark yours too. Thanks!
Thanks for considering! If you watched the show then don't worry, you'll understand everything from the start easily. There are also many canon characters making minor appearances, but they are marginal to the story because I don't like to mess with canon characters too much.
I'm confident my OCs are good enough to make a nice story alone, the story doesn't need to take advantage of the popularity of canon characters.
Actually, I don't like fan works that heavily rely on CCs , they are a sign that the OCs are weak and poorly developed.
Basically, I used the canon characters just to help explain how the medabot world work for the readers that are not familiar with the show (Dr Aki) and used mostly metabee for a few comedy parts.
You're welcome :)

Yes, I know what you mean :) I am making mine with my OC's too (in the world of professor layton) the story is mostly original with some references to the games. And I use the CC just to make it understandable. xD 
I draw more my OC's :'D
yep, same here!
Can't remember if I posted in this or not, but I'm doing one that I'd love for you to see! :)

World of Vim - Prologue pg.1 by World-Of-Vim  
I can't remember either xd I have too many on the list now hehe but anyways, I will still save it/bookmarked
Thank you!