web comic question

just to ask where I can post and talk about my web comic? I'm kinda new to using forums here so don't want to annoy anyone. ( I will just add after receiving the first four comments I do have my own site i just want to talk about it to people)
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There are a few places on dA:

Deviant Thumbshare forum--you look for threads that have relevent themes, and post accordingly.

Groups --Find groups that have related material. I post my comics on groups pertaining to comics, the Victorian era, traditional inking, and fantasy.

And occasionally, you will find some random thread in Literature or General (more often the latter) where some will ask people to share about their characters, comics, stories, etc.
thanks for the advice
On dA, it really depends on what your webcomic is about. If it's more scifi, find a group that you can post it to. Same goes if it's more slice of life, fantasy, etc. I'm not sure where you could talk about your webcomic on the forums, but also reading and commenting on other people's webcomics similar to yours may help with that.

Other websites to post comics are Tapastic, SmackJeeves, Comic Fury, Drunk Duck and Tumblr (there's a specific webcomic theme you can get).
Also if there's art forums you can find that allow the posting of webcomics that could work too.
it's kinda of a mix of things but sort of a drama theme . anyhow thanks for the advice. I'm not keen on uploading my work to these big comic sites but it's something i will have to consider a bit closer soon. thanks for the help
Ah, well, the best advice: always check the big, bold posts that say to read them first. They will tell you what you can and can't post in each forum.
This one is about books and comics you have read or want to read. The "Literature" forum is more for creating your own work. There used to be a forum page for mutual criticism, but I just noticed that it isn't visible here. That's where you would post your written projects and request comment.
A Core member can request a "critique" of their work by marking it as such.
I hope this helps a bit.
thanks for the advice.
I'm making a webcomic myself!

I too am looking for a good place to upload mine (if I ever get it going). The best places I found are here on DeviantART, Smack Jeeves, and Comic Fury. :)
you could also set up a patreon account and host your pages there, that way you can also make a little money for all your hard work. good luck