Escape From Purgatory (Looking for dark fantasy?)

I am a first time author, and am just looking for feedback and any support I can get. Also maybe pointing some people who are into Dark Fantasy/Horror to a book that is flying way under the radar. Feel free to download the first three chapters.

Book: Escape From Purgatory
Author: Sephor Rud
Pages: 240
Published: April 8th, 2015
Availability: Amazon, Google Play, iTunes, NOOK, Kobo, and SephorRud.com

First Three Chapters: www.scribd.com/doc/276828525/E…

Cover: i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106…

Synopsis: Damien Ambrose finds himself in a dark haze about the bloody night that his family was killed by him. He remembers nothing about the murder, and finds himself remembering less about his family. Could he really have killed them, or is there some other explanation? We follow Damien as he goes through a psychiatric ward to the infamous Mansfield Asylum for the criminally insane. Delve deep inside the mind of an isolated life, where the battle of sanity is a constant war. Is he damned to spend the rest of his life behind walls, or can he escape from the prison of his body and mind?

I would really appreciate any support feedback, reviews. This is my dream and my passion, something I want to do for a living. I really can't see myself doing anything else. Hope you enjoy!

Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Book Giveaway For Escape From Purgatory

Enter for a chance to win one of 2 first edition paper back books signed by first time author Sephor Rud.

www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho…
Why don't you reply to the replies? They won't see it otherwise unless they come back to check the thread.
My bad. Thanks for the tip.
You mean by Stephen King? If so, what are you asking?
I don't remember.
Thank you guys for the comments. Would love to see fan art! (Pending you really like it)
Hi! This sounds awesome, and something I think would be right up my street. I'll check it out and if I really like it I'll draw some fan art.😀😀😀
Congratulations on making something that sounds soooooo cool!!!!!
Thank you for the comment. Would love to see fan art as then I would know you liked it or loved it. :D
Sure, I'll take a look tomorrow if I remember 
Thank you for your interest. :D