do you think they will bring deadpool back?

do you think they will bring him back after the movie is on DVD? 
I find it was just to promo the movie and they will bring him back in '17. 
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Right now there is no way they rid of their cash cow. They will run him into the ground just like they did Venom in the 90s.
Yeah :D From what I've seen in the previews, he'll have his own comic and will also be part of Uncanny Avengers
so, its going to be a completely diffident deadpool then the original comic series? or are they doing a spinoff of that deadpool? 
He'll keep his costume, and he does not seem to have changed. But there's no info out about how the secret wars will affect deadpool.
Honestly, I feel like the movie will make him so much more well known that they will have to do more things with him, I would honestly be surprised if they did not do more with him after.
Well he's running around in battleworld so after the 'reboot' he'll be back soon.
Let's face it-- the writers couldn't get rid of Deadpool if they wanted to. He'd probably reach up out of the page and slap them silly until they continued writing.
or kill the people that made X-men origin.
I think it would be fun if they actually managed to figure out a way to make that work in the movie. They probably just retconned it, though, 'cause that would be difficult and not worth the risk.
Days of Future past reset the X-men timeline.
So why does it feel like things are even more convoluted now?
Because it is. 

It took me a while to realize it isn't worth the endless amounts of energy spent trying to rationalize and make sense of what's going on in the movies or the comics.

I just look at it as time killing entertainment.
I wish more people would have that sort of outlook. I see a movie and I enjoy it immensely, but then I go online and all I find is people whining about how terrible it apparently was. Sometimes what they saw as the worst scenes were what I felt were the best.
View all replies