Death Note

For people who like Death Note and just want to talk about it or make friends who like it. Also for Death Note Fan Art
Comments54
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I remember when I was still in high school checking out the first volume of the Anime from the public library, and not knowing much about the series and thinking it would be lame, and being blown away by the first episode, and the story just got better from there for the next three episodes on the disc. I was hooked from the first day of watching it, and it's still one of my top 5 anime manga series years later.
I was similar. I found it on Netflix and I thought it'd be boring but now it one of my absolute favourites
It's my favorite manga and anime :) (Smile) 
mine as well. Well, it's somewhat tied with Pandora hearts
cool, I haven't seen Pandora Hearts yet
They just barely completed the manga series. It's really wonderful. The anime is good too.
I might try it when I get a chance
I highly recommend it
I think I first got into Death Note when it was still new when I got the first volume at a library (I think it was around 2006). Eventually, it became one of my favorite series, and as mixed prople were towards the Near and Mello half, I personally liked that one myself along with the L arc. Granted, I liked the former more in the manga, since the anime cut out so much material from it for some reason.
one of the few manga I greatly enjoyed reading and I also own the anime (well relight 1 and 2) and I own all the live action movies.  I don't know what it was about this series that appealed to me, but it sure hasn't gotten old and I adore Ryuk he's my favorite character !
ryuk is hilarious. I've wanted to see the live action movies.
I am a fan of Death Note since my 14. A girl i used to be friends with gave ne a DVD with it, so just watched it and liked it very much ^^
My favourite character is Mello. I also liked Light, not because for being a maniac, but for his intentions to change the world. 
yes, i like it very much
I was hoping Light would win the day
Very good anime and manga with a nice concept. I liked it.
I recently revisited Death Note (The anime and manga) after 5-6 years. I was excited to introduce my boyfriend to it. However, the more I watched it for the second time, I more I saw super blatant sexism and lazy character development. I'm not usually too critical of anime and manga, but Death Note is way more overhyped than it should be.
Death note fans ftw!
i love death note, up until the death of L... after that i still like it, but a little less.

i finished it years ago though.
That seems to be common feeling
I hate Death Note.
well we're all entitled to our own opinions
I just hate opinions it sucks
Loved the show, it was amazing! L and Near are hands down my favorites with Light coming in a close third. Never finished the manga though. I should really finish it up...