this one is for the jojo fans

wich jojo bizarre adventure stand is your favorite ? 
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Star Platnium's Ora Ora Ora gets me every time someone gets ora'd.
Crazy Diamond, Silver Chariot, Weather Report, Sex Pistols... there's..... too many I like....
i know that feel. so many cool stands. and silver chariot requiem ?
Definitely Killer Queen for me I'd say, I frankly am probably of the exact opposite opinion of most people and think Stands kind of made Jojo less interesting to me, they were freaking awesome fresh and unique in Part 3, still ok in 4, but I'm at Part 5 and just kind of stopped reading it over four months ago cause I'm just bored of it, and I think Stands are the reason, sure they offer insanely varied new types of phenomenen to throw into the series but at the end of the day it's always just a Stand being responsible for it by Part 3 and I am kind of tired of it. Though the fact that I just am not that invested in Giorno or the plot of V all that much doesn't help matters.
wow dude trust me part 6 is amazing 
Yeah I know I am gonna freaking love Part VI based off everything I already know of it, which honestly makes Part V a little harder of a read cause I wanna get to VI already! X'D I just want my DioxPucci already in my life. Also Bohemian Rhapsody is one of my favorite Stands so I can't wait to see it in action. So far my favorite is still Phantom Blood without any question though.