Book Recommendations?

Hey guys and gals! Thought i would come here and ask you guys for some ideas of the next books i should read. Ill try and give you all in idea of what i have enjoyed in the past so then you can recommend something i may enjoy in the future.

Mistborn series (and spinoff book)
Stormlight Archives books
A Song of Ice and Fire books (and spinoffs)
The First Law books (and iv read one of the spinoffs)
The Broken Empire books (more likely known as Prince of Thorns) (and one spinoff book)
The Lightbringer Series

Now, i know these are all fantasy books (well, except for one of them technically is sifi) but i have read and liked some sifi books before like Ender's Game and Ready Player One.
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I would like to throw my brother's fantasy book in for a read if you're open to new authors ? www.amazon.co.uk/Crik-Karl-Bee…
Mark
Cool, thanks. Ill give it a look.
I would second the earlier recommendations for the Sword of Truth series (Terry Goodkind) and Old Kingdom series (Garth Nix).

In addition, perhaps you would enjoy:
The Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss (this seems to be way more popular than I can understand, it is definitely well-written though!)
Riftwar saga - Raymond E Feist
Vorkosigan saga - Lois McMaster Bujold (sci-fi)
Foundation series - Isaac Asimov (sci-fi)
Name of the Wind and Wise Mans Fear are both fantastic. He also did a short story about one of the characters and that book was really odd but still good. I will check out the other books you mentioned, thank you. 
The Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini is amazing (and has dragons), Fablehaven by Brandon Mull has like every major magical creature you could think of, and Howl's Moving Castle is one of the best books I've ever read if you would like to check any of those out. :D
Cool, thanks for the suggestions. 
Dear all, I can suggest my science fiction novel. the world of Karma. Http://karma.over-blog.com. Please leave a comment or a message. Best regards. 
you might enjoy Rick Riodan's series "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" (and Heroes of Olympus if you enjoyed the first series) I know it's "intended" age group is kinda young but it's really well written and it's a nice modern fantasy series. It's built around the greek myths, also there are plenty of people older than the intended age group who love the books.
Cool, ill give them a look.
I've only read Ender's Game and I haven't finished the Song of Ice and Fire series, but you may like The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley and the Otherland series by Tad Williams.
I recently found out that there are more Ender's books after the one i read. Anyways thanks for the suggestions. I'll add them to my growing list.
Frank Herberts Dune, Deryni series, Sword of Truth series, Thomas Covenant series, Temeraire series, Mary Stewart's Merlin Trilogy. Deryni, Sword of Truth and Merlin trilogy are fantasy. Thomas Covenant could be seen as a modern fantasy but most of the story takes place in a fantasy land. Temraire is a historical fantasy. Frank Herberts Dune is a science fiction.
I cant believe i did not think of Dune. Heard of it but have never read it. Thank you. Ill add them to my growing list.
If you like sci-fi and fantasy you should read The Walls of the Universe. A guy is given a device to transport him to an alternate universe, but once he goes there, he can't come back, and the alternate version of him who gave him the device steals his life. There is a lot of swearing, but I thought it was a very good read. 
Sounds cool. Ill add it to my list.
There was one book I thought was really good awhile back. It's called "Beta" by Rachel Cohn and it's a little more science fiction. Dunno if it's your cup of tea, but it was a good book nonetheless.
Cool, ill add it to my list. thank you
Hmm...I lean away from fantasy, but perhaps you might enjoy Ursula K. LeGuin's Earthsea Trilogy...?
And let's test your patience a bit: If you can find it, The Last Mimzy by Henry Kuttner. He wandered between science fiction and fantasy, leaning more toward the latter than the latter, while his wife leaned the other way. Still, between the two of them they wrote science fiction with a stylized approach that sticks in your mind. Example: Vintage Season. Do NOT watch the movie version, by the way! They think small compared to this potent story.
Cool, thank you for the suggestions, ill add them to my list. Thank you. 
You're welcome, and I hope you enjoy them!
How about Seraphina by Rachel Hartman? Excellent fantasy book with a rich history, a bit of sci-fi, and even politics. (It's a new kind of 'dragon book') :wink: rvmp   Also the second one is almost out, so if you get hooked you won't have to wait long.
Oooo, that sounds fantastic. Adding it to my list, thank you very much.