comic character Tournament

For a couple weeks or so I've bounced the idea of creating and host a tournament of sorts, in which comic book hero's and villains are the participates.  I've thought a bit through this, it would be a single round elimination tournament with overall 256 "players" 128 on each side with it be Marvel Vs DC( unoriginal I know but stay with me). There is the biggest question though, on whom to focus on, Marvel Heros vs DC heros, Villains against villains, Marvel villains agaisnt DC Heros, or Marvel Hero's against DC Villains.

There is also on whether to have this tournament play out in my head and make a Deviation for Each of them, or have it be debated in forums and have the best case win.

As it shows, idea's would be enjoyed :B
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
How exactly are these fights going? Fights to the death? Fight to knock out? Are morals on or off? Is this a popularity contest? What is the criteria for selecting the characters that you do?
perhaps first to knock out, I think their personal codes should remain intact. if it were this would be a rather short contest. Well at the moment i;m still bouncing on who the tournament would be focused on, once that is figured out I'd then need to fill up 128 spots on both sides :B
Sounds like a lot of work.
yeah, which might be one of the reasons it wouldn't take off, another being that there isn't enough villains or heros on either side to fill the spots