Does anyone read manga?

Hello! i was just wondering if anyone here reads manga ^^ if so, what is your favorite series? are there any you recommened? i basically want to make friends/ talk to people who enjoy manga anime etc ^^~
Comments73
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Jap i love reading manga! I am into naruto and you guyz? I. Wrote a journal entry today. Its a story... About nenji. Sakura.
Anyways can anyone. Please. Tell me how to post a story on this site
I love reading manga <3 Currently, I'm starting to read Love so Life (Not very used to shoujo), Tokyo Ghoul, and waiting for chapter 101 of Kuroshitsuji!!! :3 
Sure, I read manga!! In fact, more than I watch anime, nowadays. -_-;
I recommend Lucky Star if you like light and fluffy material.
However, if your tastes run darker, I recommend Arachnid or Black Butler. I also recommend Death Note to you if you like mystery stuff.
One manga made in the good 'ole USA that has a little bit of both is the Maximum Ride adaptation.
I read some. Detective Conan, Yotsuba&!, and One Piece are pretty good.
I actually don't read a lot of different manga series... I'm really just into Fairy Tail these days. :lol: Other than that, I'm pretty much in the dark ages. 
Oh, I love reading mangas~! In fact, I am an avid fan that recently turned to a budding mangaka. I created and finished my first one-shot manga called Birth in Moonlight and I have an upcoming one. It's Days of Yore. Oh, if you have time, please read it. ^_^ I would love to have your feedback~! :heart:

As for my favorite mangas, hm... It's Akame ga Kill, Rosario + Vampire and Fairy Tail.
What about you? :D
I read manga ^_^ My favorite is D.gray-man (a dark shonen). I also really like Black butler (a dark fan-service shonen) and Noragami ( a shonen with shoujo humor?).

The ones I read tend to be Shonen like SNK, Naruto and Ao no Exorcist but I also read some Shoujos (like fruits basket!)
I read manga from time to time
My favorites are paradise kiss, black jack and fruits basket
I really love manga and my favorites are Black Butler and Ao no exorcist.
meee i have read a lot of mnaga but i have to many to list my favorite so am just gonna go with girlfriends ^^
I've read a lot of manga (and bought even more) just started with World Trigger a amazing manga about supernatural powers etc. What kind of manga do you like to read?? :) 
I can't really chose a favourite (⊙﹏⊙✿) but I am currently hooked on Magi and Shingeki no Kyojin
Okay, so Noragami was quite good, hints of romance and some blood; also there is vampire knight if you like reverse harem. I heard strike the blood is pretty good, but I never actually watched it.
Alien nine. A group of young girls catching aliens. Figure 17 a alien becomes the twin sister of the shy Tsubada. Black Jack. A shadow doctor who works without a license. Unico. A cute unicorn who brings happiness to all who meet him.
I enjoy Manga and occasionally some anime, though I'm not crazy about anime that drags on. My favorite manga so far would have to be Berserk.
At the moment my top 5 are all of these except number I am sure have an anime alternative 
1: one piece (for generally funny and cool story)
2. Detective Conan ( for mystery with some romance)
3.My Neighbor Seki ( for a funny short story )
4. Barrage (comes so far in my knowledge in only manga formate but it is nice story similar to the prince and the pauper only in a alien world)
5. Death Note ( though I only got half through )

1.)Evangelion

2.)Psyren

3.)Berserk

And several others I can't remember...
I like manga... but there are so many good manga...
But if I had to name my top ten it would probably go like this:

1. Full metal panic! Sigma (not the best story or characters, but it was my first manga ever and I still love it like hell)
2. Fullmetal Alchemist (because...well...it´s great...)
3. Vinland Saga
4. Royal Doll Orchestra (´cause Kaori Yuki)
5. Ludwig Kakumei (´cause Kaori Yuki)
6. Hellsing 
7. Death Note
8. Mirai Nikki 
9. Soul Eater
10. Rabbit Doubt
I like manga, but I'm a josei fan so my suggestions probably wouldn't be all that good for you...although strangely I also like shonen a fair amount.
Oh yes all the time! Thank you Fullmeatal Alchemist! Though I just got truly into it and can finally read it properly, I'm going to hunt down all my favorite anime's mangas and read them silly! 
Hi :wave: I would like to recommend my own one-shot manga. It's entitled Birth in Moonlight (link here: zarashi99.deviantart.com/art/B… and it only has 35 pages. Not that long but a great read. ;) If you could, I would love to have your critiques on it too. :heart:
Helloo~!  I like manga as well ^^
My favorites are Dgrayman and HxH , so both are shounen that are deep and a bit dark (at least I consider them that way).
But I have many other manga that I love, like Ao Haru Ride(best shoujo I've ever read) , Chihayafuru, Pandora Hearts, Kuroshitsuji, Claymore, K-memory of red .. etc
Have you read any of them? ^^
Bleach by Kubo Tite, Franken Fran by Kigitsu Katsuhisa, Lovesick Dead by Ito Junji, School Mermaid by Yoshitomi Akihito, and Spiral by Ito Junji.
I mostly enjoy shonen and seinen series, old and new: One Piece, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Fullmetal Alchemist, Flame of Recca, Dragonball, Berserk, Battle Royale.  Though lately I've been getting into series with genres I really can't define, like Nausicca, Lone Wolf and Cub, and Akira.