Recommendations where to sell Shonen Jump mags?

I'm trying to find somewhere else other than Half-Price books and Ebay to sell my old Shonen Jump magazines. Does anyone have any ideas? I live in Columbus, Ohio if that helps.
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Mycomicshop.com bought mine, last year.  Their focus is American comics, because that's the prime secondary market, but they also buy manga and Shonen Jump.  Based in Texas, so you do have to ship it, but you can list on the website first to get an estimate what they'll pay.  They have some really good policies-- if it gets to them and the quality isn't what they issued the estimate for (as in they'll pay less), they contact you and give you the option to have it shipped back to you instead.  If the quality is higher, they'll just give you more money.  I had them do both with me, so I can verify that they actually follow their policies.  Good to work with, fairly quick to reply to emails, etc.  I recommend them, or at least checking to see if they'll buy yours.
I'll look into them. Thanks.
Welcome.  Hope they (or somewhere else) work out for you!
I hope so too. I have bills to pay lol.
You could also check with the local stores if they're interested in dealing with you as a wholesaler.
Try Google to search for local book shops or Amazon.
I did, but it doesn't seem many of them buy manga magazines.
I can imagine they're more interested in full volumes?
I have a little over 50 magazines. But I'm not sure.
That's definitely not gonna be in much interest for them.
I have full manga volumes, but I'm not interested in selling those. I just need extra money and I don't pick up my old Jumps anymore. So I'd rather sell them.
I've never heard of that. Plus I haven't had luck selling them online.
It's a publishing site anyway. Oops.