Stories that would be made better with scenes implying sex between characters.

pretty much the title. I imagine a great number of stories would be made better with implied sex, off the top of my head perhaps the Original Trilogy of Star Wars i.e some hanky panky with Leia and Han :P
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Honestly, all the books that come to my mind either already have sex scenes in them, or are about minors and shouldn't have sex in them. The only one that comes to mind is LOTR, and I think Smeagol covered that one. 

I agree about "Star Wars" though. It'd be funny if it was revealed that the princess had a much more aggressive, kinky side in the bedroom. 
We has had much opportunity to observe "implied" sex of middle earth, while stalking after our precious: 

- Froodo and the Fat Hobbit going at it, when they thinks Smeagol isn't looking
- Legolam and the ranger man getting it on, while Boringbeard looks on jealously (I sees it in Moria when the fellowship passed thru) 
- And when we was a prisoner to the Dark Forces, us witnessed soem very close relations between Sour-man and his magical cane 
So you're a character account then? that much fun?
Nothing is fun without my precious;. 
are you without the precious?
Thats a difficult question. It mught be fitting to also wonder if some films that had sex scenes in them would have been better if implied, than actually 'seeing' (loosely said) the dded being done
Agreed that is also something to wonder