Recommend some gore/action/horror manga?

Stuff like Tokyo Ghoul, Tenkuu Shinpan, Ajin, Doubt, and Kiben Gakuha Yotsuya Senpai. I've just started reading these types of mangas and god, does it pull me in and want more.

So do you know of any psychological, gore, supernatural, action, horror, seinen manga or something of the like with a nice plot, good character build up and great art? :D
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
if you are looking for horror then anything written by junji ito its awesome
i think i can suggest- All You Need is Kill,Cradle of Monsters,Magical Girl of the End,Corpse Party Blood Covered and Corpse Party Another Child
they all have good story,well-developed characters,great artwork and decent amount of gore\violence
Oooh. Thanks! I'll check them out <3
Ever heard of "Deadman Wonderland"? I guess, this one would be to your liking.
Oooh. Yea! I've heard of that. I watched the anime too. It was preeetty nice. ;D
yeah, the anime was really nice to watch ^^
Eventhough it's sad that there's no season 2 onion sad 
I was devastated when I found out that there was no second season. The plot was really good too [EXO] Kris ''Legit'' Crying Emoticon 
an other good anime without a second seasonCry forever  this world is so cruelRacing Girl Emoji (Running Cry) [V2] 
a lot of good animes deserve a second season. This world is wrong Llama Emoji-08 (Crying) [V1] 
I am going to write a horror manga. You can see some of my artwork in my Gallery.
Anotherrrrrr eepp //rolls away