What's your favourite book?

I've never decided on a favourite book. But, since day-before-yesterday, Ecclesiastes is my favourite book.

It always used to be a pain to read/swallow anything therein, and it just felt like depressingness.

But, day-before-yesterday I finally understood it and it's amazing... I find it
uplifting and so wisdomful. And now my question is answered.
Comments65
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Black Beauty, Where The Red Fern Grows, and Gossamer.
Imajica - Clive Barker (I love all of his Art series, but that one stands out. Weaveworld is a close 2nd)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_… This is my favourite book.
Isabel Allende is such a great writer.
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Ohhhhhhh man. I really don't know. The Graceling series by Kristin Cashore is quite good.
The Hobbit, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Dracula, Frankenstein, The Palace Of laughter, The Boy With The Cuckoo Clock Heart, The Fault In Our Stars and Skulduggery Pleasant are some of my favorites~
I love The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

I also love The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and a couple children's books by Neil Gaiman, particularly The Graveyard Book and Coraline.

I've been reading the Pretty Little Liars books, but I like them in a different way. They aren't literary masterpieces or beautiful... just entertaining in a highschool drama sort of way.
My favorite is Jane about a modern retelling of Jane Eyre (which is also pretty good)
The City of Dreaming Books by Walter Moers
The Changeover by Margaret Mahy
Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
Uncle Petros And Goldbach's Conjecture. If you love Math and books, this one is for you. In my opinion, the greatest math novel ever written.
I would love to read short stories. Recently in one cheap essay writing service I could find one recommendation to read the short story books.
My Physics workbook. The last questions are so addictingly difficult!
Metro 2033 and Road side picnic are my two favourite books.
I actually have two: The DUFF and Amy & Roger's Epic Detour. (Both Young Adult books)
Lirael by Garth Nix. It helped me through a really tough time in my life. Especially considering some of the things that happen in it.
I read many books of different genres. But the ones that I liked the most are "The count of Montecristo" by Dumas and "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown. 
Guardians of Ga'Hoole!!
It's been "Snow Crash" for about a decade now. :)
The song of Achilles by Madeline Miller-beyond epic 
Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk 
Ten Little Niggers, Agatha Christie