Books to read

Hey, yeah, I'm trying to find a good book to read... I like fantasy or horror for teens&young adults. My favorite is the darkest powers series or Dark Visions, so good. Anybody got suggestions? :baffled: 
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You could Seekers Tribulation 

www.createspace.com/4998707

Has much Action and comedy and the Lead character will remind you of Raven from Teen titans
ELPIS In a world where magical abilities are utilized through the Nexi Stones, there is one stone that stands high above the rest, shrouded in myth and mystery—the Elpis. Broken into four fragments centuries in the past, the Elpis waits to be pieced back together, and to grant its user godlike powers that could reshape the world forever. 

Raised in a quiet town, Terico would much rather be traveling the world and fighting monsters than working at his parents' shop and dealing with school. His life ambitions change dramatically, however, when his village is attacked and everything he holds dear is taken away from him. 

Delkol, leader of the feared Brotherhood and ruler of the aggressive Shire Kingdom, seeks the pieces of the Elpis, and is willing to burn Terico's village to the ground in order to find one. When the terror has passed and Terico stands at the greatest crossroads in his life, there is only one thing on his mind—one goal that encompasses his very existence. 

Revenge.

-------------------------------- 

This Novel Ranked in the top 20 best sellers on amazon, 
- #3 in Action & Adventure 
- #15 in Children's & Young Adult 
- #9 in Fantasy (us store) 
-------------------------------- 

www.amazon.com/Elpis-Aaron-McG…
Damned by Chuck Palahniuk is good fantasy. Its really twisted and crude and most of it is set in Hell but its very entertaining.  I need to read part 2. 
Since u like L.J. Smith, have u read the "Night world" series? Loved those books :D
No I haven't but I want to but they never have the books in when I go to check them out!!! Frustrating lol
Aw D:
Well they're definitely worth reading when u find them
had a feeling they were gonna b good L.J Smith is a genius
Ooh, an L.J. Smith fan! My favorite series by her is The Forbidden Game. Anyway, you might like I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga and its sequel, Game. The second book was just brilliant. When you find out what the murder pattern is...!
OMG YES! The Forbidden Games was amazing!!!!!!!! Loved it so much, but I believe my favorite would have to be Dark Visions that just blew my mind, so I will most definitely read I Hunt Killers because you know what you're talking about haha! Rainy Reading 
Read Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut. It's about a man named Billy Pilgrim who is "unstuck from time" and phases in and out of different moments of his life out of control and even gets kidnapped by aliens at one point and also focuses on the Dresden bombings.
Have you ever read The Grimmn Legacy by Polly Shaulman? You totally should!
What is it about?
It's about this girl who gets a job at a library type thing. And the library is FULL of Gimmn Brother fairy tales things. Like the magic mirror. And a cauldron. And ballet slippers. And sandals that make you fly! It's a GREAT book!
Ok cool I'll check it out
Ever read Robin Hobb? Read her Farseer Trilogy, Tawnyman Trilogy, and Liveship trilogy :)
Matched by Allie Condie ❤️❤️❤️
Books to...read?
Is...is that what we're supposed to do with them?
I've been smearing butter on, and screaming at, mine.
You might try The Old Kingdom Trilogy, starting with Sabriel by Garth Nix. A darker sort of fantasy with focus mainly around going in and out of Death and fighting what are essentially zombies and other horrible nightmare-fuelers. And bells. Lots of bells. And cool magic.
Ill give it a shot thanks
Watchers saga(The Night Watch etc) and Dark Tower saga from S.King(Horrorific fantasy, i usually don't like him but this saga it is amazing
well if you're not opposed to paranormal romance then I recommend the Immortal After Dark series by Kresley Cole. It's got demons, vampires, valkries, Lykae (werewolves), beserkers, siren, fey...and a few more races i can't remember off the top of my head. 

she also has a few other series like the Arcana chronicles which is only a few books so far but its really good too
oh  this one sounds good I'll try it thanks
…..i like Dr.Seuss….
black cat Riasing Hat