Comics that need a Television or Film Adaptation

With successes like "The Walking Dead" and the shit-ton of modern marvel movies comics are the perfect place for Hollywood to find story's. But are there some comics that have the potential to make great TV shows and Film's well this forum post is made for those comics that want a mainstream audience. :deadpool: 
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Choku! would make the BEST tv show. The nosebleed panels would be amazing.
Happy! by Grant Morrison would be awesome as a film.

Violence, sex, drugs... and a tiny blue flying unicorn :D
I think the "Amulet" series deserves a TV adaptation. It seems like a comic only for kids, but there are so many dark, edgy undertones and some political intrigue as well.
Wonderwoman deseres her own film. 
Not Deadpool

Alex + Ada
Asterios Polyp
Chew
Manifest Destiny
Manhattan Projects
Saga
Uber
The Field
Fly
Invincible
Moon Knight (Bendis Run)
Powers
Torso
...and mine, to start with
Daredevil. Particularly either the Frank Miller run, Kevin Smith run or Brian Michael Bendis run.
Transmetropolitan, Fables, all of Crossgen, The IDW Transformers series (barring Ongoing and All Hail Megatron), The Marvel GI JOE series
This reminds of of the many tires to make a movie of of the fables comics.
Phoenix, or anything by Tezuka
Need a new judge dredd movie, rogue trooper, strontium dog and the ABC warriors would be good movies too.

Could make a series out of ace trucking.
Why judge dredd ? did you not like Dredd(2012) 
And yes it would be cool to see other 2000ad characters get their own film i mean the rogue trooper got his own game 
I absolutely loved the rogue trooper game, for some reason i cant get it to run properly any more.
I would like the City of Owls adapted to film, such a great start for New 52 Batman :). On that note, what are your hopes for Gotham? I think it looks really good :)
I haven't really thought about gotham that much, so long as it doesn't turn out like Agents of SHEILD 
To be honest I haven't watched an episode of AoS, it never interested me. Heard it started off bad but got better? Not sure.

Gotham, looks good. I like the idea of it following Jim, just wish it wasn't set present day. I already know what the last episode will be, it'll be Jim meeting Batman for the first time :P haha
Transmetropolitan, DMZ and Sandman
Would love to see those :la:
I think the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen deserves another shot
just not right now, i mean the avenger did come out two years ago.
Captain Marvel! I love the fact that the Justice League has a ten year old on their team and how long it took them to figure it out- could make an interesting TV show/ movie.
So long as he does'nt meet superman
LOL! true dat
Echoing others here on Deadpool. In particular I think the Dead Presidents issue would make a good movie.
eden! its an endless world

seriously, this manga is amazing, at least an OVA would be nice
Impossible but could be done right:
Disney's Gargoyles
Thundercats

Street Sharks

Don't know if this has a comic but:
S.W.A.T. KATS: Radical Squadron

The TICK needs a serious comeback!!!

The Amazing Spider Friends or whatever hollywood would call it, but remember.....Firestar and Iceman are not mutants...They're miracles...

Deadpool: The Wade Wilson Story, Deadpool 2: Deadpool Corps.  GET THIS GOIN PEOPLE, COME ON!