Bad guys and their powers

What's a bad guy whose powers/abilities/tricks you've actually wanted?

Scarecrow's fear gas is something I've thought about. He wasn't born with it - I know - but it's only his, and it becomes genetic when he was the Scarebeast. Also, Kumagawa's All Fiction is something else - undoing damage or erasing things and concepts from existence. I always preferred the bad guys to the good guys (not that some good guys aren't cool), so I could go on all day...

Comments91
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
LOKI! Who wouldn't want to be the God of Mischief?
The master of lulz is definitely never bored.
poison ivy's plant control would be cool, it would definitely help with the gardening:) (Smile)  and being able to talk to trees would help my non-existent social life,

don't think I would like the whole kissing people to hypnotise them though
She's blown hypnotic pollen around at one point too - I think. So maybe just air kisses? ^^;
Yeh, that would be ok:-)
Magnito's powers. It's be so nice to be able to fly just because you can detect and control metal. 
If you can control them, Magneto's powers could be godlike in this day and age.
Ultraman ( from DC comics) because he is Superman without the morals. So I could go around destroying cities without worrying about hurting people.
Screw a conscience, I have super powers! No... ULTRA powers!
I would want Riddler's system of riddles and Deadshot's ability to get a bullseye on any target :D
With that combination I would be unstoppable >:}
Riddler minus the compulsion to give yourself away of course...
Yup :D
Well maybe just a little clue:p
I'll be called SmartSnipe! :D
Another cool villain name off the table...
Yup Im gonna give a cool design too:batman:
The Storyteller / M.O.D.O.K. hybrid clone test-tube-baby things from Marvel comics sometime in the last few years (are the "war of the marvels" story-arc) --- being able to be a fully-realized one of those would make life interesting.
I want to say I'm familiar with that arc, but I'm not. And I love M.O.D.O.K as a character - I must correct this.
If memory serves the arc ran somewhere between issues #38 and #47 of the 2006-2010 run of Ms. Marvel.

The arc was mainly concerned with Carol's resurrection, and although the Storyteller/M.O.D.O.K.s played a big part in this, they are pushed to the back-burner in the coming battle with Karla, with a big twist at the end.

I unfortunately stopped reading after this arc finished (not due to any particular reason, I was enjoying it enough) even though the series ran for another 5 or something issues after that. It's possible that more on the clones develops over those issues. It's also possible they say WTF KARLA IS GUNNA DO WITH HERSELF NOW... ughh... sorry just had to get that out. My fan-crush on Karla suffered when I became worried that she was going to spend the rest of her days meditating under a water-fall. I just want her to do something cool now she knows what she knows. Grrrrr.
Taskmaster's photographic reflexes. It'd be cool to be able to kick 10 kinds of ass without having to do all that pesky training.
A Symbiote. Preferably one I could control, not the other way around.
Taskmaster without the serious memory issues, I hope.
And I hate symbiotes. You can't let your guard down at all.
The force, just saying....
How many times have you thought why is that remote so far away why can't it come to me, or dam this persons annoying wouldn't it be great if I just chuck lightning at him :D
Oh and before you say star wars has got nothing to do with comics..... dark horse. that is all 
I knew about the dark horse stuff, so I wasn't going to say that... until you said that. Was that a Jedi mind trick?
Indeed the force must be strong with this one...
Magneto. 

Metal is literally everywhere.  Guns are useless agonized me, I tear open tanks like a soda can, and god forbid you have braces. 
Like it's not bad enough having braces. That would be cruel.