Closed to new replies
February 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

W.I.T.C.H got canceled

:iconmythicsonofgod:
MYTHICSONOFGOD Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I wasn't a big fan of the plot (it was very cliched and needed a lot of work...).

But I was a big fan of the art style... wow it was beautiful. I specially loved Hay lin's personality and character design.

[link]

Sad to see it over, Toughts?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmangagirl1603:
mangagirl1603 Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I never really liked WITCH much, I always found the storyline confusing and weird, and I much preferred Winx Club (until that got to series 3) but it's fairly depressing to hear that bit of news. Now this decade's kids won't be able to experience the joys that that show brought, and they'll be stuck with crap like Adventure Time and Victorious.
:icondevilkid-chan:
DevilKid-chan Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
WHAT.
Boom, that's my childhood dead. :no:
MYTHICSONOFGOD Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I disliked Taranne a lot to be honest btw...
:iconinnocentfate:
Innocentfate Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
darn.
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I used to read the book when I was younger. Decided to watch the show online not too long ago to see what it was like again. Epic facepalm'd. Couldn't handle how horribly...... people lacking it was. It's like the entire thing was just built on stereotype after stereotype. :saddummy:
:iconcodepurpleyedrawings:
That's a bit sad, I liked the plot and though I haven't been keeping up on latest events I miss it already. I used to watch it when I was younger.
:iconsvenovic:
Svenovic Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I thought they canceled the comic book years ago. :noes:
MYTHICSONOFGOD Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I am not a big fan myself but it was csnceled lat year on pctober and the english version still has 2
years worth of content.
Add a Comment: