Curse Mark Sasuke(Part 1) vs Black Dragon Crona

Who would win...?
Try and use the effects of both Curse Mark and Black Blood to your advantage lol.

Sasuke is one of the few surviving member of the Uchiha Clan, killed by the Missing-Nin Itachi Uchiha;his brother. In his path for vengeance he comes across Orochimaru whom gives him the Curse Seal of Heaven to increase his powers.

Crona, "The Dark One" is one of the most productive creations of Medusa, in her quest to create the perfect Kishin. However No matter how many souls he/she ate, the evolution did not occur.

Use the effects of Curse Mark and Black Blood to your advantage when proving your points.
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
they all suck
especially saucegay
yeah I agree with saucegay part, he's too egoistic and emo,uncool and "you don't understand me" and shits like that
but I don't know who's Crona...
I will never understand why people think he's so cool. He's annoying lol
me too I find him too restraining himself because he tries to act cool,and not your buissneiss thing I find that annoying in a character, because it leads to other character goes into emotional whoopie cushion mode,and does not serve proper purpose to the story XD

rule of fangirl #1,
only look at the exterior of the character,if he looks good,don't care about his attitude kuakuakua...
Lol! My exact thoughts!
guess that great minds DO think alike kikikik...
It's fun trying to imagine what all this means, when you have never heard of any of it.