Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 30, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 41

Last book you read in one or two sittings cause it was so good....

:icongrygon:
grygon Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Looking for great books that grab ahold of your hair and force you to read them in one damn sitting. My nook needs them.

Last one that did this to me was The Road. You?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongreenstables:
greenstables Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Just about every book I read....I read a book a day, more or less.
:icontrahens:
Trahens Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami. It's so surrealistic that it's like dreaming
:iconnah-belle:
nah-belle Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013
The Enemy by Charlie Higson. It's about a plague that hits all of the adults and turns them into mindless monsters intent on eating children, and how one group of children survive the streets of London.
:iconackbo:
AckBo Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013   Writer
One of the best humorous novels I've ever read......"A Confederacy Of Dunces"......
Long live Ignatius!!!!!!
:iconludwigvankickass2:
LudwigvanKickass2 Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Almost every book I read last month.
:iconhananoyosuke:
hananoyosuke Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013
Beatrice & Virgil by Yann Martel. Maybe because it was so short, and didn't have chapters =P It's kind of an odd book, but I found it intriguing.
:iconaugustusalex:
Augustusalex Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
This book actually took me 4 sittings, but it only happened because I got very sick in between these days. It was "Eddie Trunk's Essential Hard Rock and Heavy Metal". I already knew a lot of rock n' roll and heavy metal before reading this book, but it gave me an incredible insight on bands I love so much! And when I learned that the Vol. 2 was coming, I felt so happy... Totally recommended for anyone who's interested in rock n' roll! "D
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
a book of virgina andrew
I thougth it was called ruby
:iconakuin-akka:
akuin-akka Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
'The Hobbit' by (my lord and savior) Tolkien - I re-read it (after several years) in lieu of having seen the film and being convinced that Peter Jackson took many'a'liberties with the plot. I was right.

'Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman' by Haruki Murakami - Murakami's been my obsession as of late. He blends everyday life and the fantastical world so well.
:iconseatea777:
seatea777 Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013
'The Manual of Detection' by Jedediah Berry
Add a Comment: