Your favourite graphic novel of all time?

I have a lot of cash in my wallet and I wanted to start reading some good grapic novels, but as the thers is so much choice I ask you the DA crew, what is your favourite?
Comments128
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
the punisher. the graphic novel version is the my favorite version of him. plus they made a game based on it and it was awesome
Vagabond is absolutely my all time favorite, his art never ceases to inspire me :D A close favorite for me would have to be Blade OF The Immortal
The Invention of Hugo Cabret :]
The Sandman - Neil Gaiman and Maus - Art Spiegelman
Level up! The art's not bad but the story and concept idea is awesome :D
Scarlet. Or maybe Scarlett? I can't exactly remember.
But it's about this young woman who decides to start a revolution after some shit goes down. It's an interesting story, even if there are bits of unnecessary violence. Plus they did this thing where the lead character talks directly to the reader that's kind of interesting from a medium perspective.
Ghost in the fucking shell!!
I say Absolute Sandman, Hellblazer, Fables and Catwoman by Judd Winick and Gullen March. I also love Monster Allergy but that's a bit more childish.
wanted, its soooo badass
y: the last man
Probably "Watchmen".
I mean, I have a lot of favorites, but "Watchmen" is just so dark and much more realistic than any of the other stuff I read.

I'm also a big fan of "The Killing Joke". Both of which are by the same author (Alan Moore), I believe. Or, at least he had a part in the production.
I say take a crack at The Walking Dead. The show is good and the graphic novel just gives you that extra layer on the story.
TINTIN!
It is just like SO EPIC!
The drawings, the stories, the characters, everything, was beautifully done by Herge!!!
It had SO many things that recent graphic novels forget to include ^^
THE CHARACTERS ARE UNFORGETTABLE!
MAY HE EVER REST IN PIECE!
Probably a tie between the Blue Beetle series (Jaime Reyes) and Watchmen. The Blue Beetle series was just interesting and he's probably one of my favorite super heros (DC-wise) Watchmen just speaks for itself, the art and story in that movie is amazing.
Oh, I guess Swamp thing (When Alan Moore was writing it) is high up there also. Another one with great art and a great story.
Berserk
Lone Wolf & cub
Man, I don't really have a favorite of all time. But I guess my top 3(right now) would be:

All Star Superman
Batman: Year One
Saga
I won't count manga unless you want me to, but I have 2 favourites
Scott Pilgrim and Maus:D
Watchmen by Alan Moore. Very well known but possibly the greatest work of literature of all time. And I have read literally thousands of books.
Graphic Novel: Nightschool, the weirn books.
The Building by Will Eisner is great, and ofc. Watchmen.
Y the Last Man, then Daytripper.