Who is reading MARVEL NOW books? Favorites?

I recently got into comics. While I mostly read non-superhero stories (i.e. The Walking Dead, Saga, Fatale), there are some very good books out there with the MARVEL NOW and New 52 reboots.

Any of you guys reading any of the MARVEL NOW books? What are your favorite.

-Thor
-Hawkeye
-The Avengers

Those are the ones I am paying attention to for now.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Never been much of a Marvel fan. But right now I'm reading

Fury MAX (one of my favourite comics at the moment, all publishers considered)
Hawkeye
Punisher: War Zone (if only because it's basically the ending of Rucka's run and I want to see how it ends).

But yeah, I don't think any of those is part of the NOW! thingy :bucktooth:
Seems everybody hates the Avengers reboot, but I think the story is great specially for people jumping into the wagon because of the movie.
I haven't heard of anyone necessarily HATING it. I think it is great. The first arc was a little too short and a little unsatisfying, but if Hickaman's writing isn't enough, then Opena's art will at least do the trick for me.
I think it was great too, a perfect jumping point for people who have never heard of the Avengers, except of the movie. And it was pretty much an epic of an pretty much apocalyptic level threat, without it crossing over other titles, definitely better than the New 52 Justice league starting story arc. Yeah Opena's art is awesome, I hope he get to the next story arc ^^.
I no longer follow Marvel's new releases and I'd much rather wait for the collected editions to come out.
Fantastic Four and FF are the only Marvel NOW titles I am reading. Outside of that, Captain Marvel, though I may be done with that come issue 10 if they keep issue 9's artist. But mostly, when it comes to Marvel for me lately, I am enjoying the older run from the Sixties a lot more than the modern stuff, hehe.
Thor's been great. More importantly, isn't Saga amazing?
I haven't seen one person who doesn't think Saga is the Beez Kneez
I lost faith in Marvel Comics since One More Day.
I'm following these:
All New X-Men
Thunderbolts
Punisher War Zone (technically not a NOW book since it started before the event)
Cable & X-Force

All great so far.
I also hope Savage Wolverine & Superior Spider-Man turn out good.