January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Who is reading Kirkman's Invincible?

:iconfinkgraphics:
finkgraphics Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
JUST WOW!

I started reading from issue #1 on New Year Break and I am currently at #50. This book is written so well. Kirkman really knows how to write any kind of genre. He really captures the mood and feeling of the golden era super hero, while creating deep characterization and story lines. Don't let the golden era spirit fool you either- there is lots of gore and mature subjects.

Since I started reading I have been crushing through hardcore collection after hardcore collection (a lot of money unfortunately). Hopefully I will be able to get through the next 49 issues before issue #100 comes out next month.

Who else is reading this unreal book?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconaspacecowboy:
aspacecowboy Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Love the hardcover omnibuses. They cost less in the long run. Trust me, or do the math yourself.

I've met Kirkman. Nice guy. Seems to deserve his success.
:iconheavenhairsixes:
HeavenhairSixes Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I thought it looked dumb but I recently started reading it because a friend kept insisting. I'm only up to issue 24 but I'm really loving it.
:iconibroussardart:
ibroussardart Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional
Currently on the 3rd omnibus. It's really great; although I feel its a little unfocused at time. I'm really loving it, and can't wait to read more.
Add a Comment: