Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 57

Goku vs. Superman Deathbattle

:icontojix:
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
It finally happened just watched Screwattack's Superman vs. Goku death battle. If you haven't here is the link [link] looks like they pretty much did one hell of a research to make it as accurate as possible, do you agree or disagree with the result?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconebolabearvomit:
EbolaBearVomit Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
Unicron wins.

TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
You do know that his just a floating head orbiting Cybertron after Rodimus Prime unleashed the Matrix....Unicron LOST...
EbolaBearVomit Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
Lies.

The cartoon is slanted to support the heros.

Everyone knows in a battle between weapons systems (Decepticons)
and non-military vehicles (Autobots) the weapons systems win.
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
Sigh another butthurt fanboy here watch this [link] Moron.....
EbolaBearVomit Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
Hahaha! Movie:P

*sigh*
If you had any smarts....
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
They don't exist in the same continuity. Doesn't count.
Of course they don't it's a what if thing.
:iconshigmonty:
shigmonty Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
the funny thing about that fight is that most, if not all, of the superman stats are his stats after a "sundip" which fades and or blows him up due to to much radiation BTW. then they multiplied his stats even more after the sundip. so the 66 super duper mega tons he is his max, after a sundip. if they did that with goku. then they would have to count his vigeto fusion and shit. (who btw defeated or at least could easily defeat a guy who can tear through the fabric of time and space just from the shear power contained in his body.) tell me what verson of supes can handle that? and he wasnt even at his max then.

Im not trying to sound butt hurt or anything. but if your going to count speical condition shit and double up his max like that after your counted his max as his base form then do so for both. any way my point is dont give stats out of context. then put restrictions on the other guy.

If anything I've stated is inaccurate please provide me with a source or link to the info.
You got something there why don't you bring that up to those guys at screw attack.
:iconshigmonty:
shigmonty Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
correction to my previous post. I ment to say, They put his max lifting strength at 66 super duper mega tons as his base form, then multiply it even further after a sundip.
Add a Comment: