Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 57

Goku vs. Superman Deathbattle

:icontojix:
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
It finally happened just watched Screwattack's Superman vs. Goku death battle. If you haven't here is the link [link] looks like they pretty much did one hell of a research to make it as accurate as possible, do you agree or disagree with the result?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconebolabears:
EbolaBears Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
Unicron wins.

TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
You do know that his just a floating head orbiting Cybertron after Rodimus Prime unleashed the Matrix....Unicron LOST...
EbolaBears Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
Lies.

The cartoon is slanted to support the heros.

Everyone knows in a battle between weapons systems (Decepticons)
and non-military vehicles (Autobots) the weapons systems win.
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
Sigh another butthurt fanboy here watch this [link] Moron.....
EbolaBears Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
Hahaha! Movie:P

*sigh*
If you had any smarts....
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
They don't exist in the same continuity. Doesn't count.
Of course they don't it's a what if thing.
:iconshigmonty:
shigmonty Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
the funny thing about that fight is that most, if not all, of the superman stats are his stats after a "sundip" which fades and or blows him up due to to much radiation BTW. then they multiplied his stats even more after the sundip. so the 66 super duper mega tons he is his max, after a sundip. if they did that with goku. then they would have to count his vigeto fusion and shit. (who btw defeated or at least could easily defeat a guy who can tear through the fabric of time and space just from the shear power contained in his body.) tell me what verson of supes can handle that? and he wasnt even at his max then.

Im not trying to sound butt hurt or anything. but if your going to count speical condition shit and double up his max like that after your counted his max as his base form then do so for both. any way my point is dont give stats out of context. then put restrictions on the other guy.

If anything I've stated is inaccurate please provide me with a source or link to the info.
You got something there why don't you bring that up to those guys at screw attack.
:iconshigmonty:
shigmonty Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
correction to my previous post. I ment to say, They put his max lifting strength at 66 super duper mega tons as his base form, then multiply it even further after a sundip.
:iconremh1986:
remh1986 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
You know, I trend to think Superman's power is overrated. I mean Wonder Woman has beaten him up.
Well it is writers tend to get carried away when it comes to writing his feat of strength.
:iconbyth1:
Byth1 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
Hunh. I always thought of Goku as being more powerful than Superman. Anyway, that video was awesome, reminds me of Deadliest Warrior :).
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
The problem with Deadliest warrior it was poorly researched.
:iconchirohito:
chirohito Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NONonoonooononoldjafjksjosjal;da.
i do not agree, mainly because I never liked superman much(or comic books for the matter).
Lies. Lies.
I would like to consider it if nothing, a tie between the two but am on Goku's side. Despite them both being aliens, or unhuman, didn't it say in the manga that Goku's race was the most powerful or violent race in the Univers? He was trained by GODS for flippin sakes! It's not my place to say too much, since I haven't read or seen any superman movies, but dude? The tights, seriously.
Turtles all the way.
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
I think they did a good job on dishing out the facts. And they used all available resource for both combatants.I'm biased myself huge DBZ fan here, but facts are facts. I wished the guys on screw attack were biased since that would give cause for me to rant, but no I think they were fair.
chirohito Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
yeah i agree. But maybe, just maybe...their calculations were off...plesepleaseplease...
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
Ahahahahaha I found this on youtube, it should make you happy ^o^ made my day LMAO
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
Dont we all ^^
chirohito Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
hahaha XD
:iconbotsu-kun:
Botsu-kun Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
I was rooting for Goku for the whole time. I wish he won.
Yeah me too Goku was more likable of the 2.
:iconlorenzoflowers:
LorenzoFlowers Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Goku would annihalate that ass.
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
Apparently he didn't.
LorenzoFlowers Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I know and that is what sucks. I think they should recalculate it.
They'd go to the same sources and the results would be the same.
LorenzoFlowers Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Awwww. I was hoping they would go to a different source. Maybe NASA would help.
:iconblackrabbit98:
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
i was rooting for goku, but once i saw the final stats at the end i relise how much goku lost by

i think the only superhero that can kill supes is silver surfer now
Hmmmm.....
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
it would be an interesting fight
I bet it would, just not sure if the Surfer is up to the task.
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
he could drain supes of solar energy and take the fight where there is not as much sun
Your talking about an ability of the Kayo ken to draw energy from other life force, well Supes must be willing to give it up to SonGoku w/c I dont see happening. Same thing with putting the fight somewhere else why would anyone give up an advantage, I'm sure Supes has read the Art of War.
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
ok, first off , the spirit bomb is what your talking about, not the kio ken.

secondly, Silver Surfer weilds the Power Cosmic which grants him several abilities including to transport objects to different locations. So whether he transports supes or the sun, supes is screwed.
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
Well its the Genki Dama ball in the original version and the manga.A skill derived from Kayo sama's Kayo Kenpou w/c he thought Goku in DBZ the american version was significantly dumbed down and much of the story is reconfigured for the American version (The producers must think Americans are dumb). Goku just made the Genki Dama ball extreme to destroy Majinbu. Frankly I'm not sure how powerful the Surfer really is, since I haven't read that much about him. Anyway there are beings in the Marvel U that are more powerful than the Surfer and his master, the Living Tribunal for one who is more powerful than Eternity and the combined Infinity Gems.
(1 Reply)
:iconwwhulk12:
wwhulk12 Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
All I can say is I'm incredibly satisfied with the outcome. "Fuck Yeah!" is exactly what I said.
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
The facts speak for themselves my friend. Though I was rooting for the other guy it was undeniable as to who was the winner.
:iconhellpurestdevil:
HellPurestDevil Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I know that Sean Schemmel wouldn't be so happy when he sees it :p
Well, the guys did a very good job with the animation and music, they've tried their best with voice acting too. But I think they did more research on superman than Goku. I've been reading superman comics since I was a kid. I've started watching Dragon Ball just 3 years ago, and with all respect to their research and "facts?" I don't think that superman can win Goku at all.

Of course I didn't like the result, but meh. It has inspired me to draw something of Goku [link] And I've made my own version of the video to watch. Placing the scene of superman on the ground at 21:13 right after they clash together at the end of the video.
Much better this way :icongokumingplz:
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
I used to work for Toei way back and got to meet Akira Toriyama who I'm lucky enough to call a friend, I showed this video to him. He think its legit though, in a rematch once someone resurects him from the dead the outcome would be different.
:iconhellpurestdevil:
HellPurestDevil Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If the boss says so, I'll have to agree :thumbsup: :batman:
:iconblack-allison:
Black-Allison Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
I think it's pretty legit that Goku is dumb and would take forever to realize Superman is pretty much a solar powered death machine. Shooting Superman into the sun, totally something Goku would do.

Also cue butthurt DBZ fanboys. Like seriously, I like Dragonball as much as another person, but everyone knows, Goku is an idiot.
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Not an idiot his naive, he learns from his mistakes thats not an idiotic trait. However his mistake this time cost him dearly. I think they did a good job in research so its legit.
:iconneodragon115:
neodragon115 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I agree with the results; however, the characterization I do have to find messed up. They make Goku sound like a whiny man boy. And I doubt that Superman would have vaporized the Senzu beans, a major game changer. The figures they did to stat the two characters however, I cannot argue; well executed.
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
goku's voice was goku's voice in Team Four Star's DBZ Abridged. Screwattack got TFS to do the voice of vegeta in the vegeta vs shadow death battle.
neodragon115 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Interesting; thanks for letting me know. I trust TFS's judgment most of the time with their projects, so I guess I just need to watch the subbed version of DBZ to get a real opinion.
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
goku's original voice is terrible, personally i like the first dubbed voice...not the current one, but the original dubbed voice
Black-Allison Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Well I hate that Goku voice too because I grew up with the dub, but if you ever watch the original Japanese version, you'd want to throw your tv out the window every time Goku opens his mouth
TojiX Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Thats because Goku is voiced by a woman.
Black-Allison Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
Exactly
neodragon115 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Lol, I'll definitely look up the subs for DBZ.
Add a Comment: