Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 50

SOUL EATER! What do you think about the manga and his madness?

:icongiovannithemad:
GiovanniTheMad Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
What do you think about SOUL EATER and his madness?
P.S Stein and Chrona are my favourites :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvalentineuk:
ValentineUK Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013
Both the anime and the manga are equally as good as each other. I have been a fan of that series for a long time and I have no problems going back and re-watching or re-reading it over and over again.

Also Stein has to be my favorite as well. Also, Death the Kid :D

MAH SYMMETRY!
GiovanniTheMad Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013
Hmm....maybe I'll replace your skin with a paper....he...he...hehe..hehhehe...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Insanely laugh and turn a screw in his head*
:icon4eyesneko:
4eyesneko Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013
Great original story with depth and great world building, i don't know why they even need the fan service.
:icontony-antwonio:
Tony-Antwonio Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I know I'll probably look like a huge poser for this but I just started watching the anime on toonami and it looks promising but blackstar looks like a naruto ripoff. But the show looks promising. Is the manga any different or better than the anime?
GiovanniTheMad Featured By Owner Feb 28, 2013
Hmmm...I think that in the first half of the whole soul eater manga, the charchters were like childs, but this in the anime don't happen
Tony-Antwonio Featured By Owner Feb 28, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
So how far into the manga does the anime start?
GiovanniTheMad Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013
Sorry i didn't explain it really well, in the first half of the manga (from number 1 to 6 i think) they were draw like childs of 10 years, not 14 as they are....sorry i'm not english so it's understandable that you didn't understood me :(
Tony-Antwonio Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Don't worry your English is very much understandable :D and thank you for explaining. So I'm not missing too much am I?
GiovanniTheMad Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013
Thanks! No, you aren't missing anything, if you watch the anime :)
:iconsnowchime:
snowchime Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013  Student Writer
Holy crap YES. I watched the anime, loved it (still do!). I decided to read the manga and compare it to the anime.

At first I didn't like the manga, but it stuck in my brain, a lot like another manga I like, Nana. Nana is kinda mundane at first, but it STICKS. Soul Eater manga was like that, too.

As I read on (I'm reading vol. 6 right now), the art and writing gets better. I can see where the anime got a lot of its style. It's from the manga, but you can't tell by reading the first two volumes.
Add a Comment: